Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (31404 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria / BREAKING NEWS! 40 Boko Haram Members Killed On Their Way To Attack Bama, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Jakpon: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vado: Did you not see the arms & ammunitions they looted in that youtube video? It's enough to start a mini war bruh.
If they succeed in capturing Bama, i can confidently tell you that we'v already lost the war. The weapons at the barrack in Bama alone is sufficient enough to overrun the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by speener(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
begwong: Sahara reporters try this time around as they didn't report:"Nigerian sojas throw away rifles and run for cover as BH invades bama" grin grin
Because Sahara reporters always say it AS IT IS.
If the soldiers had run away, probably the other medias' will try to cover up but Sahara reporters will tell you exactly how and where they hid their guns. Will even tell you the escape route they took. I love Sahara reporters.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
chinex276: Obviously, ur 1 of d numerous phfoools we av in dis country.
Smh
yea ,cos ur father sponsored bokoharams thats why u re hapy wt soldiers dancing kukere. Oloshi.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Allohrandy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is an act of war. Nigeria needs a strong Commander in chief of the Armed forces.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by vizboy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
giles14: how do you charge per kilobytes

don't understand you.

It just like purchasing a normal mb from MTN but this time through a reseller at cheaper rate
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by stingbreed(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Military presence in Bama is strong,, don't be fooled by propaganda theories.. They can't succeed in taking control of bama
Not in this nigeria angry
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by uzoexcel(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
best comment so far !!!!!!!
martyns303: Hm. A few years ago, these guys where just a handful of herdsmen, they moved on to suicide bombing and we denied the fact that Nigerians are not capable of suicide, it was a serious issue then, today we see it as a common thing, we have come to accept it as part of our society, it doesn't shock anybody anymore. Rather we make jokes and politicize it. They bombed people in their hundreds, kidnapped a whopping 200 girls, we cried fowl for a bit, but within months cased closed. Now they are taking over villages, cities and towns still we sit and watch, laughing, making jokes. They have an objective and they are working tirelessly to achieve it, while we sit and lick lollipop. The monster is growing and soon before we know it, it will be on our own door steps, then we won't have anywhere to go but to fight. And we will die in our hundreds, cos we have failed to take measures, we are leaving behind a terrible country for our children and our children's children. I met an Iraqi who was leaving Iraq for the first time in the UK and he didn't realize how messed up his country has been because what's going on has been the norm he knows. I don't see a difference between Nigeria and Iraq today, we can deny it, and try to compare, and say we haven't reached their level yet. But we are, we are on that path and we doing perfectly fine towards it. Wake up my brethren, I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Buddha or whatever you hold sacred. This is our home, our land, I was born here, on these soil, my grand father and his father before him were buried on these soils, you and I have the same right as any President, Governor, Senator or chairman. Stand up for ur home, stand up for ur children, for ur mother, ur father, ur siblings. Stand up NOW, OR ELSE u will be bending them soon. My name is Martyns S.H and am Nigerian, not a sourtherner or Northener but a Nigerian and this is my HOME.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by chinex276(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
ajibolabd: yea ,cos ur father sponsored bokoharams thats why u re hapy wt soldiers dancing kukere. Oloshi.
grow up! Or do u need fertilizer? If so go 2 d deport nearest 2 u.
#mofo
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by giles14(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
vizboy:

don't understand you.

It just like purchasing a normal mb from MTN but this time through a reseller at cheaper rate
OK so word d code
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by texaco1: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
I have been saying this since last year that boko haram is now a full fledge rebel army with enough ammunition and logistics to wage a war against the nigerian state
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by san316(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Like play like play, what started up as a joke has become a case in court. Some miscreants are cutting out a country from our own Nigeria and some people are drinking garri and taking ogogoro over it. Contunu, i'm praying and insha Allah, it will never reach my side. Even if it does, i would av been far gone by then.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Ninilowo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am sure Gideon Orkah will be smiling at Nigeria now cos it was part of his plan to cut off these devils from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Marotzke(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: oka nwere onye igbo no na maiduguri? Biko nu umu nnem, no ta ba ni o.
puku kwuru puku ndigbo ka no na maiduguri. Mu na aza gi no na Maiduguri api Igwe okwua.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by mployer(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
There is war in this country sad
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by revenge001: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
In other news DOKUBO ASARI is happy
ruggedboy01: kudos to Shekau.
“You are doing my duty. He is doing what I am
supposed to do. I am relaxed. Let them be doing it,
let the army be running. Everything that is happening
is to my own good; it is to the good of my people
because we have less people to fight when the time
comes.”
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?
news=7197&title=Worsening-insecurity:-DOKUBO-
ROARS
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Spaxon(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Saao: Nigeria military must wake up before is too late.if they can't stand bokoharam let Nigerians to protect themselves at least every one with a gun
laffin hard... By d tym yo northern neigbor getz a gun u'll be updatin in yo grave.... Lol
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by stingbreed(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jakpon: If they succeed in capturing Bama, i can confidently tell you that we'v already lost the war. The weapons at the barrack in Bama alone is sufficient enough to overrun the entire country.
always think before you talk,, is bama Nigeria's ammunition head quarters or is bama our strongest military base or is bama the Cbn headquarters( in case we need to buy weapons during a war),, believe me, the govt knows what it's doing, let them enter and you will see and moreover they can't even take over bama,, it's highly unlikely
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
sad na wa o. These BH parasites must be annihilated by God's Grace. Never has evil prevailed over good, never will it.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by texaco1: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
The nigerian army maybe be trying to make boko haram leave the forest and move ino towns so as to cut off their retreat route and completely destroy them .

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by zubby29(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
and we claim to have a c in c of the armed forces.gej or wat ever is ur name.please do d job u are collectin salary for,because very soon dey will capture aso rock
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerian heroes! May God/Allah guide your bullets to it's designated targets.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
chinex276:
grow up! Or do u need fertilizer? If so go 2 d deport nearest 2 u.
#mofo
ur end is near, watch ur back.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by jkendy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
[b][/b]The should fight to recapture the entire North East from Boko, not just Bama.
Afterall, they're being paid to do Just that.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by chiido: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
If de Nigerian Army is finding difficult to defeat dis bastards, they should simply seek help frm neighboring countries, we helped some African countries during de peace keeping course, we need peace in Nigeria now, they should also help us..haba
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bokoharam is now helping us to divide the country grin
"WE DE GREAT BIAFRANS" cool

*IN BOKOHARAM WE STAND*
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by mashodehammer: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
How comes they know all the movements of our troops, but our troops did not know about their own movements and plans.
It therefore a matter of time before the town is over run
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by NewNigeriaMind: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
When will pdp sponsors of book haram be prosecuted?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
martyns303: Hm. A few years ago, these guys where just a handful of herdsmen, they moved on to suicide bombing and we denied the fact that Nigerians are not capable of suicide, it was a serious issue then, today we see it as a common thing, we have come to accept it as part of our society, it doesn't shock anybody anymore. Rather we make jokes and politicize it. They bombed people in their hundreds, kidnapped a whopping 200 girls, we cried fowl for a bit, but within months cased closed. Now they are taking over villages, cities and towns still we sit and watch, laughing, making jokes. They have an objective and they are working tirelessly to achieve it, while we sit and lick lollipop. The monster is growing and soon before we know it, it will be on our own door steps, then we won't have anywhere to go but to fight. And we will die in our hundreds, cos we have failed to take measures, we are leaving behind a terrible country for our children and our children's children. I met an Iraqi who was leaving Iraq for the first time in the UK and he didn't realize how messed up his country has been because what's going on has been the norm he knows. I don't see a difference between Nigeria and Iraq today, we can deny it, and try to compare, and say we haven't reached their level yet. But we are, we are on that path and we doing perfectly fine towards it. Wake up my brethren, I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Buddha or whatever you hold sacred. This is our home, our land, I was born here, on these soil, my grand father and his father before him were buried on these soils, you and I have the same right as any President, Governor, Senator or chairman. Stand up for ur home, stand up for ur children, for ur mother, ur father, ur siblings. Stand up NOW, OR ELSE u will be bending them soon. My name is Martyns S.H and am Nigerian, not a sourtherner or Northener but a Nigerian and this is my HOME.

This path we are on is set in stone, we cannot reverse it because our Socio-Political environment continues to fuel the very flames that ensure that we meet the same fate as Iraq and other Religious/Ethno-Social Conflict Countries.. we can say God is with us and will not allow it, evidence proves the contrary. God has left the building, we are left with selfish leaders and clueless (blissfully ignorant) followers. it is unfortunate but nothing can be done at the rate we are headed.. 2015 looks the year.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by kingthreat(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
We are in a state of emergency and the militants are in an offense. The sooner we realize that our so-called commander in chiefs and heads of government are just too incompetent to make the right decisions for the nation's security, the better. Boko Haram is no longer faceless, their location is widely known. Someone tell me, why with all the intelligence, we have not been able to invade them and smoke them out of their hideouts?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by sovpounds(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
If the Nigerian Army cannot contain Boko Haram how can they protect us if there is an invasion from abroad?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) / Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.