Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (31267 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria / BREAKING NEWS! 40 Boko Haram Members Killed On Their Way To Attack Bama, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by feedthenation(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wait o...wasn't a state of emergency declared in 3 states including Borno over 18 months ago.
Why is the Boko Haram group still waging war in these states, clearly shows that GEJ as C-I-C and others in his government haven't a clue on what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by nuhugohe: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
This's what we affraid for, our northers governos mes up since 2011. GEJ is a real boko haram in this nation he's the one that sponsoring niger delta militant which is now a boko haram. Why a nigeria legders are so selfshness? Okey since their childerend are not studies or living in nigeria. That's mean the have no business or issue of boko haram. Yes!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by tutee1000: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Since president Jonathan came to power, the budget for security is always more than 50% of total and they did not buy a "pin" for the armed forces...so where is the money going?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by malele(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jakpon: If they succeed in capturing Bama, i can confidently tell you that we'v already lost the war. The weapons at the barrack in Bama alone is sufficient enough to overrun the entire country.
I thought people are saying boko haram is more equiped than nigerian soldiers.
The prroblem our soldiers get is that nigeria is not a country to die for.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by darqly(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
So sad. A few people holding the whole nation to ransom, killing and maiming, whilst our intelligence agencies are rigging elections and killing innocent citizens. Where does BH get funding from? Who is shielding them and ensuring they remain elusive?
Bama falls and maid is lost. Then watch the other states fall like dominoes, with time.
It's a pity our soldiers are dying for this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by zurine(f): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
wow
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Mbediogu(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: oka nwere onye igbo no na maiduguri? Biko nu umu nnem, no ta ba ni o.

Nwannem! Oga enweriri. Obu na imaghi otu Ndigbo si achu ego? Ufodu nmadu kporo ndu ha asi maka ego nke uwaa. Tufiakwa.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by martyns303(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seun:
So you're going to join the Army, yes? Or going to the north to convince people not to join Boko Haram? Or protesting through your laptop?
Time is coming when neither of us will have that option of "so ur going to join the army?" as it will be the only option. I can only pray it doesn't come to that. In the mean time, I have my voice, and I will speak. If some other person can walk, let him walk with a placard as they did with #bringbackourgirls. Let us not sit and say it's not my concern, it's up north, or they won't dare it in the south. 150 million people is a lot of voice.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by wuramini(f): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
:-Xna them sabi cryna them sabi
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by martyns303(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
maasoap: So, today's Boko Haram were herdsmen few years ago? Are you sure you are following events in Nigeria?
Yes, herdsmen, that's what they were called a few years ago. If I am wrong and u prove urself more knowledged about this issue, I am here to learn from u. Whatever we have to do to make this go away.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by nagoma(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
igbsam: What is giving these Boko Haram guys so much confidence ?

Ihejirika supplying BH with arms even in retirement
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by experimentist: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: oka nwere onye igbo no na maiduguri? Biko nu umu nnem, no ta ba ni o.
nne, mechionu biko.. Onye cholu ba ta nnem, chukwu biya ka ana biya chi kanayo.. cry
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by duncan511: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
[b][/b]ALL IS WELL.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Dapsynzeal(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
My younger bro who is a young officer there just confirmed to me that lot of Soldiers have lost their lives and the battle is still on..I need your prayers nw..I told him to run for his dear life,but soldier man go wan do soldier man(I just keep praying he comes out safe,dis country aint worth dieing for)
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Paulonminyi: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
F.G must dialoque wit dis Boko Haram Boy,FG can nt over power dis almanjeri boys they re too many,combine south n west together thy re nt up to north. Dis boko boys want to die at all cost. My advice is dis... U can use gun to treat a person wit a bomb round his neck. We must come to a round table or Nigeria be a history in 365 days. We must STOP liein to ourselves as a nation
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by dnawah(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
bankylan: There is grand plan concieved in 1989....you can google Abuja declaration of 1989; though it has been deleted online......The islamists want to take over Nigeria, and their first point is North east...Have you ever wondered how thess guys are recruiting and getting their weapons......If the Christians and the true Muslims don't act now, we may be going the way of Iraq.......I have never been a fan of GEJ and the PDP, but I believe the nation needs to support him now......He is fighting against those who want to fulfill the mandate of 1989 Abuja declaration of the Organization of the Islamic Countries.....South west needs to be careful, they will appeal to our sence of reasonings, but there is a hidden agenda.............I thought it was a conspiracy theory until I stumbled into some information........If the missionary schools in Osun state are being taken over, then south west must be careful..............there is grand plan!

Jonathan will perhaps not bring the economic development we all crave for, I am sure God wants to use him to scuttle this grand plan......I love muslims, I have many as friends....but come 2015, Nigeria needs a Chritsian leader, and not necessarily Jonathan.
if u comot,i swear i go vote 4 u 1000000 times.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by cliffm43: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2014

the reason is because of the people who sponsor them and who give them information,,,all the Hausa's are the boko haram,,,even of the Military are boko haramsit as well,the emir who fled is one of them,let Buhari or any apc member contest for the boko haram kingdom and leave Nigeria for us
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Afritop(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is getting us nowhere. If the nigerian troops succeed in defeating boko haram in bama the terrorist will mobilize again by forcefully recruiting borno indigenes and getting financial aid from their sponsors in government and the CBN
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by kabba7(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=VICTORCIZA
]BOKOHARAM THE YOUTH WING OF APC

IF BOKO HARAM IS THE YOUTH WING OF APC AS CLAIMED CAN WE THEM SAFELY ASSUME THE MILITANTS , KIDNAPERS AND KIDNAPERS ARE THE YOUTH WING OF THEV PDP TOO.
just asking though.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by sarutobie(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
As long as we have people like these who see the sovereign state of nigeria as their enemy then this menace is far from over.or you all think bokoharam are only those brandishing ak-47 rifles? Think again

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=kabba7][/quote]irrelevant question
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by kabba7(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
cliffm43:

the reason is because of the people who sponsor them and who give them information,,,all the Hausa's are the boko haram,,,even of the Military are boko haramsit as well,the emir who fled is one of them,let Buhari or any apc member contest for the boko haram kingdom and leave Nigeria for us

Is jonathan no more a major sponsor of boko haram now ? You all are not trying at all you make jonathan look more silly .
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by captainjoh(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
A very wrong question to ask
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by JD26: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
It is just sickening how some people hide behind pcs, phones etc from the comfort of wherever they maybe and just spew hate. How can one continue to trivialise this insurgency while REAL people are dying and their means of livelihood destroyed on a daily basis. Where is our humanity? Anyone that keeps playing or bringing in petty politics, tribe and religion into this matter should really check him/her self. What if you, your family or friend is caught up in this, would you post the very same comment on NL? Food for thought!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by dnawah(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
tutee1000: Since president Jonathan came to power, the budget for security is always more than 50% of total and they did not buy a "pin" for the armed forces...so where is the money going?
if u ask me,na who i go ask?in obj's voice grin
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
pontirock: u Pple Dont Tink Twice At All,wat Ar D Proofs Dat U Av Dat Apc Is Responsible For Boko Haram,y Hasnt Ur Otuoke Drunk Arrested Dem?
bokoharam is apc. apc is bokoharam.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Rexyl(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
May God help them to succeed
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Reference(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jakpon: If they succeed in capturing Bama, i can confidently tell you that we'v already lost the war. The weapons at the barrack in Bama alone is sufficient enough to overrun the entire country.

I thought people said the army wasn't well equiped. We should kindly stick to one story. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by pontirock(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA: bokoharam is apc. apc is bokoharam.
prove It Or Get Lost!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Rexyl(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
darqly: So sad. A few people holding the whole nation to ransom, killing and maiming, whilst our intelligence agencies are rigging elections and killing innocent citizens. Where does BH get funding from? Who is shielding them and ensuring they remain elusive?
Bama falls and maid is lost. Then watch the other states fall like dominoes, with time.
It's a pity our soldiers are dying for this.

it is a pity that the military and the innocent indigens of boko haram States or nation are falling to the war and enemies within. How can we help a person willingly killing himself for want of no-life?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by osjoshua(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
seedorfg: Nigeria are Gradually loosing Borno state to B'haram boys, i pray an "hope" somethings should be done before Water pass Garri
an hope?
that's English blunder dude..please go back to pry six(6)...
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Rexyl(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
nuhugohe: This's what we affraid for, our northers governos mes up since 2011. GEJ is a real boko haram in this nation he's the one that sponsoring niger delta militant which is now a boko haram. Why a nigeria legders are so selfshness? Okey since their childerend are not studies or living in nigeria. That's mean the have no business or issue of boko haram. Yes!

if you are from the North and continue to think this way you are probably part of the problem over there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) / We Need Our National ID Cards / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.