Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. (563 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Shekau: (pointing his gun) Who be you?

Negotiator: I am a negotiator.

Shekau: so, wetin you want.

Negotiator: who are your sponsors?

Shekau: (looks up, scatches head, then smiles). Na Ihejirika! That army commander, na im be our oga.

Negotiaor: wow! How can that be?

Shekua: you ask me question, i give you answer, wetin you dey talk again? Na Ihejirika dey give us all the money na.

(turns to his boys) abi, i dey lie?

Boys: na true you talk.

Negiator: who else?

Shekau: (looks up, scratchs head, then smiles), na Sherrif na.

If Ihejirika no bring money quicl. sherif go bring.

Negotiator: what of Buhari and El Elrufai, are they among?

Shakau: (lifts his gun and points it at the man), oya, begin dey go! You dey stupid! I say, na Ihejirika and Sherrif, you come dey ask me stupid questions!

Now, go! Make sure you tell them excatly what I told you! Else....

Negotiaor: (stands up) dont be angry na. As a negotiator. I am on your side.

Shekau: ok, just go.

Negotiator leaves!
Shakua: (mumbbles)Insha Allah, Ihejirika must pay for what did to us, amd Sherrif?? Hahahaha, that fool thinks he can betray us and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Rilwayne001: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Balderdash undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Boko Haram 'seize' Bama Town In Borno / US Confirms Al-shabab Leader Ahmed Godane Killed / I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves – Al-makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.