Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Scriptures Cannot Be Broken, If You Care For Your Dear Soul Read This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scriptures Cannot Be Broken, If You Care For Your Dear Soul Read This... (393 Views)

Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Why Does The Scriptures Not Permit Singles To Have Sex? / How Well Do You Know The Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scriptures Cannot Be Broken, If You Care For Your Dear Soul Read This... by goodnewz4u(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
The Scriptures cannot be broken, if you care for your dear Soul just go and read Matthew 24.

What we are seeing now ( Wars, Terrorism, Hatred , Earthquakes, Economic Crisis, Natural Disasters, Disease Outbreak ~ebola etc.., Immoral Activities In The Highest Order) cannot in anyway be compared to what the world will experience after "The Rapture" takes place.
All that's happening now are just samples of what to come...... SO ESCAPE FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE AND RUN TO JESUS CHRIST NOW →THE PRINCE OF PEACE !

And He said:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
~ John 16:33 KJV.

Jesus answered them, “Do you finally believe? In fact, you’re about to make a run for it—saving your own skins and abandoning me. But I’m not abandoned. The Father is with me. I’ve told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world.”
~ John 16:31-33 MSG

See More Details Here

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of September 2014 / Walking In The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.