Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Wizkid Finally Speaks On His Beef With Davido | Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Speaks On His Beef With Davido | Watch (628 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales / Wizkid Finally Shows His Worth - See: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally Speaks On His Beef With Davido | Watch by berrylyn26: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wizkid sat down with veteran media personality Olisa Adibua on his webtv gig tagged “The Truth.
He spoke extensively about his feud with Davido.
On his drama with Davido, he said “That stuff is funny to me, we were on the same flight to new york, i was tweeting about my show… i had a show in New York, the show was sold out out… i went to the venue and took a photo of the venue” Wizkid said. He hinted this made people like Davido think he was referring to them when he tweeted “Proper shows at proper venue”. He added that he was only promoting his own show.

Watch video n read more here: http:///wizkid-finally-speaks-on-his-beef-with-davido-read/
Re: Wizkid Finally Speaks On His Beef With Davido | Watch by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
full interview: Wizkid said:

That situation was just funny to me cos we were all on the same flight. I got back, I was really tweeting about my show, I was talking about myself. I had a show in New York before that, that was like a year, two years ago, it was sold out, sound was bad, venue we used was crazy, it was fu*ked up.

I land for airport na, I was going to my hotel, drove through the venue, I saw my name in shining lights, and I was like "Wow! This is me?". I came down, took a picture , posted it saying I do proper shows, proper venues'. People started catching feelings. When I saw that, it was funny. It was all just play, I no get time abeg, no energy. (laughs)

Proper shows, that's what I do, mehn. So if you get mad, that means... why you mad? You don't do proper shows at proper venues? Why are you mad? I wasn't talking to you. I feel that if I'm doing something for myself, happy about my success and you are hating at my success, I don' know what to say to you. Do I consider you as a friend or foe? I don't know.

When Olisa asked him: So, do you consider Davido as a friend? If he walks into a room, would you hang out with him, drink with him?

Wizkid:

Me, I'm cool with everyone, mehn. He wouldn't walk into a room.... Nobody dey know where I dey na. Me, I'm cool with everyone. If you don't come at me, I won't come at you. If you pray for me, I'll pray for you. If you swear for me, I swear make God punish you!http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/wizkid-finally-addresses-beef-with.html

Re: Wizkid Finally Speaks On His Beef With Davido | Watch by HotNG: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
spoilt kids.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl / Celeb You Think You Shared Common Traits With. / Photos From Actress Eniola Badmus Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.