Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,911 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (633873 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Wow,can't wait 2 see how kelvin will die.Welldone D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2015
grin the battle begins.....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Zanga007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
I swear to God in heaven d9ty7 is an amazing writer... I am addicted to this story . I respect u .oga d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by mariamferanmi(f): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
D battle just begin now!!! D9ty7 thumb up!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Slimzjoe(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Y Kelv Go Waste Time dey Talk with Hakym gan No Be to Jux waste Him nd Ngozi Sure Pass??!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Slimzjoe(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
seunviju:
Wow,can't wait 2 see how kelvin will die.Welldone D9ty7

Your Prayer wil Not Work!!! Kelv Must Live grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
wow, im impressed...thanks for d multiple updates..... weldone dee.... u re a great writer.... can't wait for the end to come....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bblacky(f): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bravo Clement.....nice work D9ty...keep it coming can't wait to knw hw D-K died
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
wow action crime thrills.. M loving this
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
D9ty7 i bless d day u are been borned in dis our qeneration... Is really good to av such amazinq writer like u in our qeneration... U are truely chinua achebe of our time...! Followers hit "like" button if u aqree with me...!

4 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rounds of applause for our one and only D9ty7. you killed this story.
it's a pleasure reading this action-packed and suspense-filled story.

*Anticipating for more*
Judgement day things
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Clement...... Kill them all including ur brother. D9ty7 u're d best.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Its nau gonna be Clement vs Kelvin
Ride on D9ty7............kisses
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
adewealth027:
Its nau gonna be Clement vs Kelvin
Ride on D9ty7............kisses
jumps nd intercepts d kiss
oga D no vex oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mehn d9ty7 is kilin dis story see d way dis story jst dy flow lyk d oil in niger delta grin grin

clement, ngozi, 9c combo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ifa slap u ehn............
Onemansquad:

jumps nd intercepts d kiss
oga D no vex oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
195pages u are gud infact u are great.....stil u are writing in favour of some people pls dont get me wrong am not a supporter of terrorism...but u have to make d story real dont use d mentality of d nigeria film industry were one person would go to hell and come bk unharm....d vicky part has always been d best to me bcus it look real. Tanks 4 d update God bless

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Scholesjnr(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin wink D9ty7 you are a genius... You are simply the best.... Thumbs up man... See as this story dey flow like anointing oil...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Digriz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
If this story ended last year December, I would hv rated it the best story of 2014. Keep it up guy,u are a good writer.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
If i hear
Slimzjoe:

Your Prayer wil Not Work!!! Kelv Must Live grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by pishon: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
D9t7, u av a very good imaginative mind this is a product of your imagination and it looks so real. Thumbs up to you.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
To everyone complaining about the story and the recent activities that seemed to favour one character and the activities that looked unreal.
Have you ever tried you hands on story writing? Have you ever imagined a scene and put it into writing? Have you ever imagined a scene and drawn a plot from it?
Let me give you an example.
A man returned home one faithful night and stabbed his wife out of anger. How do you turn that into a story? Critical thinking it requires.
-While some people a cool with the latest event, some people sees it as unreal and they termed it 'typical Nigerian film scene.' That alone is an abuse on the Nollywood. You may be against the so called tricks, but the trick alone is creativity, so watch it.
I am not in anyway supporting the use of tricks but the thing is we don't see things the same way.
I don't doubt my imagination, it is what I imagine, what I picture is what I write, I don't ask myself if its possible or not. I think that answered it.
Moreso, I am a proud Nigerian citizen whose stories reflects everything about Nigeria. If you try to copy the writing tecniques employed by J.K Rowlings, James Hadley Chase and others, you'll end up making a fool of yourself.
But if you tried employing tecniques used by Adichie, Achebe and others, you will definitely be on the right line cos its your environment and you have your control over it.
If you watched the series '24' you'll understand what I mean. Its impossible to replicate such in Nigeria, the equipments, the available field experts, funding and others, trying to replicate such in Nigeria will all in all be faulted, the equipment is not there, there are no expert and we don't have the environmen that could allow us do such.
I can't write a book and use America as the setting cos I have never been to America, you understand. I don't know how guns work, I don't know how police officers jump in times of war cos its not my area of specialization. I don't know how possible it is for you to jump from one couch to the other cos I have never tried it before. What I did was just to imagine it happening and I wrote it.
- And also to that person talking about prefrential treatment towards some characters. This perticular book is not a 'Monalisa is missing type of book where you by the decisions you take, you determine the next line of action. Its is not a joint work and it is not a story that is meant to discredit the organisations involved.
How will you feel if Clement was shot in the arm and he was still able to kill every terrorists? Won't you say it is impossible?
I have watched some scenes where the protagonist and the antagonist went into a fight and one had the chance to kill the other, but he would allow the other to go because such fight will still reoccur in the future.
If I had wanted Kelvin dead, I would have done it early into the story, but I allowed it to linger on. If I had wanted Clement to fail, I would have done it a while ago.
Emphasis has been laid on it by Maleek that the police headquarters would be blown, but did they blow it? No. Why? Because it would end up destroying the plots.
Kelvin who now badly wants his brother dead, has had the chance for a very long time, but did he kill Clement? No.
I don't believe there is preference, If I try to write in a way that suit you, other will complain. I write the way I want. Maybe my editor will correct some things if I want to publish this work, I don't know.
All in all, I love the criticism.

6 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
pishon:
D9t7, u av a very good imaginative mind this is a product of your imagination and it looks so real. Thumbs up to you.
This is exactly what I am talking about. From this person's perspective, it looked real while from someone else's perspective, it looked Nigerian movie-ish to use your word.
If I decide to write the way that you consider as real, this person will complain. And since my imagination and this person's perspective match, why not stick to it?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Honestly,u just have to ignore all dis critics joor........its nt easy sitting down to write out a story,expecially a creative one like dis.........D9ty7,u've done a job that deserves an award and a standing ovation and I'll say dis a million time......pls ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oga D don't mind them. Your imagination brings more meaning to your story than what people want
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ayanfelead(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
08035063956...for whatsapp!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by DNBCrew: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Read DNB stories - www.danwrites90..com
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm.... be who u re.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bigwig97(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
m feeling like this story should just continue 4 life, the more we approach the ending, the more m wanting to read more....
d9ty7, oga na u oh! after u na u! b4 u na u!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by princesssusan(f): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wow!Wow! I wish dis story wil neva end bt i want 2 knw wat happen at d end. D9ty7 kudos
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MherihGold(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
kingphilip:

u love a criminal? u have questions to answer.. I'll report u to Clement immediately he finish dealing with his father
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MhizEnkay(f): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Lovely.. Just lovely

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.