Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630513 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
i already did D9TY7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Prettydiva89: I can't access the mail you sent ur message to. Why not send the message to durodolad9ty7@gmail.com? I'll reply you within twenty minutes with the link.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
that's the mail i sent it to,there must be mix up somewhere
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
i saw the link,THANKS
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Have send it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Deeninetyseven:
[b]Do you still wanna read All in a circle part 2? Then the time is now.
Adewealth027, kolynz, bdabuwa, Prettydiva89, Tenajtek, Adeh39, Bluestarry, Onemansquad, kingphilip, donphill, alabig, omololamide, Ajaxtea, rantex1, vickchi94, okalo, Digriz, Emmabest2000, tecno4life, mariamferanmi, shebarh, Flakeey, Loabb22, Labaski, Seunviju, tfabu, zimoni, Rounakid, bossricky, uthman51, Fatalveli, paulv, whizdame, Florjay, profsomebody, crownfullhouse, Hamzatseyi, kocvalour, Toykathy, codedbaby, MhizEnkay, Niwdog, pweetidamsel, Darus05, smarh, champele, Gideon9947, PharmFonex, Mherihgold.
Walahi, people plenty for here sha o.
Just like I said, the second part of this story won't be posted on Nairaland. If you want to follow it to the end, just hook me up, via durodolad9ty7@gmail.com or +2348166920449 on whatsapp and request for the link.
Note: The e-mail to inbox is durodolad9ty7@gmail.com and remember, the link would be released strictly on request.
Pweetydamsel: I think you should correct that, send your message to durodolad9ty7@gmail.com. The other mail is currently inaccessible for me right now.
Ifyude: I think you got it already. Haven't you?[/b]
Kk... The almiqhty "grin" ... Eeeehen.. Why are u postinq... With ur 2nd accnt...? Av dose jobless Mods do what dy knw how to do best aqain...?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by misslambo(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good write-up from D9TY7, really enjoyed every part of this interesting story and hope to read your new story soon. God bless you plenty.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rounakid:
Kk... The almiqhty "grin" ... Eeeehen.. Why are u postinq... With ur 2nd accnt...? Av dose jobless Mods do what dy knw how to do best aqain...?
You know na. 14days ban, walahi I call it compulsory holiday.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shilery: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
d9ty7 kudos and bravo 2 u o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
I no hear my name! Slams door.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aish! I don return

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cybershow(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
D9ty7:
Aish! I don return
Oh api mood 4 my boss returns...u r nw
#the return of d9ty7 #winks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cybershow:
Oh api mood 4 my boss returns...u r nw
#the return of d9ty7 #winks
lolz sounds like a good title for a story
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cybershow(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettydiva89:

lolz sounds like a good title for a story
lolz Yea let bring head together 2 mak it a story den #winks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cybershow:
lolz Yea let bring head together 2 mak it a story den #winks
you start am
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cybershow(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettydiva89:

you start am
*scratchin my head* Hmm let du it lyk dix..u r d 1 dat qualify it as story..so u r 2 start am na..*satisfied wit my comment winks*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Cybershow:
*scratchin my head* Hmm let du it lyk dix..u r d 1 dat qualify it as story..so u r 2 start am na..*satisfied wit my comment winks*
not satisfied.
Once upon a time,a great writer D9TY7 was banned from nairaland a social media for an offence...bla bla bla oya go on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by LawFight(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2015
nice wok bro,u have really done well, but sir why are u biased about the nigeria army sir.they are still among the best ground army in the world
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2015
LawFight:
nice wok bro,u have really done well, but sir why are u biased about the nigeria army sir.they are still among the best ground army in the world
Biased about the Nigerian army? Please tell me more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by loabb2(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
D9ty7:

Biased about the Nigerian army? Please tell me more
I sent u a mail bro. Thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Brymo: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
hahahaa, mind don fail ngozi
immediately u rectify ur jamb admission letter issue, please create a thread on ow u went by it. Thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jesusbaby93(f): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
D9ty7:
POST HIDDEN
How much i love dis story, it is dis POST HIDDEN of a tin dat discourage me.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jesusbaby93(f): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
D9ty7:
POST HIDDEN
pls can any1 tell me d reason y all dis post are nt hidden frm d beginning and nw hidden in d most interesting part.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jesusbaby93:

pls can any1 tell me d reason y all dis post are nt hidden frm d beginning and nw hidden in d most interesting part.
The posts were hidden because, the fear of plagiarists is the begining of wisdom. I can't allow a random blogger to make money with my story, therefore, I had to delete them. And moreso, no publisher will accept a story that has ran on so many social media networks and forums.
Drop your mail and I'll send you the link to where you can read the deleted parts. I believe you stopped at CHAPTER 12 right?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Kolynz(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Its been long i login into nairaland, d9ty7 i'm gonna send you a whatsapp message so you can send me the link. I hope i'm not far behind
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by wag008(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2015
@D9ty7 please send the link to my email- wahabagbolde@yahoo.com
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jesusbaby93(f): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
D9ty7:

The posts were hidden because, the fear of plagiarists is the begining of wisdom. I can't allow a random blogger to make money with my story, therefore, I had to delete them. And moreso, no publisher will accept a story that has ran on so many social media networks and forums.
Drop your mail and I'll send you the link to where you can read the deleted parts. I believe you stopped at CHAPTER 12 right?
Chapter 13 to 16 is hidden
my mail: salamytosyn@gmail.com
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ajekxy: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ghostmodedeactivated D9ty7 kudos to you for your creative ability...jst started reading ur story yesteday and it got my attention to the point that i had to abandon ma work but all i got after chapter 12 is post hidden...pls help me out on how i can get the hidden post my email is adetunjiajekss@gmail.com
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by smarh(f): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
which hidden post dee.. i dont understand
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
smarh:
ajekxy:
Jesusbaby93:
I will hit you all up on your mails very soon. Please bear with me, a few things are delaying my giving you the link to read the hidden parts of the story.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by smarh(f): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
D9ty7:

I will hit you all up on your mails very soon. Please bear with me, a few things are delaying my giving you the link to read the hidden parts of the story.
pls hit me up on maryamadebimpesulaiman@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.