Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

We Might Greet, We Might Not And Who Cares? - Says Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Might Greet, We Might Not And Who Cares? - Says Davido (452 Views)

Drama: Davido Mocks Producer Jfems And He Responds says Davido is a cruel Smello / Iyanya Was Not Bounced - Says Davido / Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Might Greet, We Might Not And Who Cares? - Says Davido by MUSICOGA4: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
As we see Davido and Wizkid feud is not ending anytime soon! The Press caught up with the 21 year old pop star in Lagos for an in depth interview about everything Davido & one of the major topics of discussion was Wizkid & their rivalry.

During the interview Davido couldn’t help but take some subliminal jabs at Wizkid a certain music industry colleague, when he was asked for a release date for his album, Davido replied, “Me I no dey change date” , one can see that statement as a reference to the perpetual changes in the release date of Wizkid’s second studio album, something Bank W recently addressed.

He may also have subbed Wizzy when he spoke about how he has helped promote other artistes, Being the frontrunner, everything is God. God puts you in the position you’re in at all times and then you have to help the people.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ MORE>> http://www.musicoga.com/2014/09/e-news-we-might-greet-we-might-not-and.html#

(1) (Reply)

P-square’s Paul Was An Electrician While Peter Used To Sell Mangoes / I Dont Have To Wait For ‘left-over’ From Men Before I Can Have A Decent ‘living’ / Linda Ikeji Ignored My Warnings — Aye Dee, Man Behind Popular Blog’s Fall, Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.