Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Oritsefemi Crashes His New Range Rover While Being Chased By Armed Robbers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Crashes His New Range Rover While Being Chased By Armed Robbers (841 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University / Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Crashes His New Range Rover While Being Chased By Armed Robbers by amakaikeng(f): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2014
Singer Oritsefemi has crashed his new Range Rover Evogue given to him by his new management company. He broke the news on instagram this morning with a photo of the badly damaged SUV which he captioned -"Oh my God" .
However, his management team has released a statement explaining how and why the accident happened.

"Unknown Armed Robbers have chased Oritsefemi’s Range Rover SUV to crash early Saturday morning, 6th December 2014 on Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
"The incident happened we were going to finish up a meeting my traveling arrangement today with Big Brother Africa’s officials in order to perform at the grand finale of the event in South Africa on Sunday 7th.

"Yusuf ‘Danku’ Adepitan who was driving the Ranger noticed unknown gun men were chasing me-Oritsefemi- behind, on approaching Funsho Willams Road, Barrack Bus Stop, Surulere, and the suspected gunmen approached the driver. They ordered him to stop. Pointing guns at him, but Danku refused to stop. He accelerated trying to escape. While he was struggling with the robbers, a truck conveying loads of Cement hit the vehicle accidentally. Range driver’s side was smashed. Danku lost control. The truck hit him by the chest through the driver’s side. The airbag came out immediately", ... continue at .... http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/oritsefemi-crashes-his-new-range-rover.html

Re: Oritsefemi Crashes His New Range Rover While Being Chased By Armed Robbers by amAZEing: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Thank God he is alive and well
Re: Oritsefemi Crashes His New Range Rover While Being Chased By Armed Robbers by CORELDRAW(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Entertainers And Their Outfits To Glo CAF Award / Agbani Darego Inspired Me - QUEEN CHRISTABEL(QOT 2014) #INTERVIEWFRIDAY / Official Photos From Pres Jonathan's Daughter Ines' White Wedding Is Here Featur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.