Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (84491 Views)

Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Geenickel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
frm tym immemorial... Tiwa s not soneone to be described as 'pretty..: or beatiful...her dress sense is sooo pooor....her face looks lyk sumone hu just had a nightmare....
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.
But she can sing. It's bad and selfish of you to mention only the flaws without mentioning any of her good features.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
TIWA SAVAGE'S CONCLUSION.

TALENT=+1
BEAUTY=0
SEXY= -1
DRESS SENSE=0
DECENCY=0

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by InvertedHammer: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
/
There are stages in life:

Time when you are young and indifferent.
Time you are married and more responsible in gait and appearance.

This is what happens when someone marries a chewing gum husband.

Forward never, backward never....stale stage, that is

\

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by gebest: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote
author=ACM10]Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her
heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped.
She is not sexy, she is not beautiful. [/quote]HUU, MAKE UNA LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE NA.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Lekcy001(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
if she like make she go there naked,waiting concern me........her name na SAVAGE nt LEKCY ................a ki sipe inaro fun ABUKE
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by kika23(f): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
9jauk: Say whatever...omo Tunji Balogun dey enjoy the bab,stop the rants haters !
Looool! What was the picture for now? Effect? Lmao....
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by kika23(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Singing *haters gon' hate! Potatoes gon' potate*
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by sody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
It doesn't add up @ all...going topless wud hav bn great!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by poiZon: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
NickiRoman: She looks beautiful smiley,Most. Nigerians are naturally negative am not surprised with comments above me.

I don't get how you can hate someone you don't know personally. SMH.

u dont need to knw someone before hating them, hating is a spontaneous reaction. infact anytym i hear TIWA my libido dies!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by soludo93(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.

All you need to be beautiful in a sinful nation is to be slim and dress half naked. That's why they celebrate people without sense of Africa beauty, dignity and morals.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Bolujosiah: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Abi ooooo.....mayb becoz of her fans wey dey gv her hope
she looks good when she's in her natural beauty but when she use does heavy make-ups she looks..........
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Vogue50: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guy you be learner? How many good looking Yoruba girls do you know? Tiwa Savage is a Yoruba woman. Expecting her to be beautiful is near wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
She looks really simple and nice. smiley. Noting special.. However gosh guys chill with the criticisms- majority of you don't have fashion sense, you simple enjoy criticizing others. Smh!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
I use to believe that after wedding all life-style of indecency will disappear but in her own case it keep worst even after her wedding. Her guy must have been cautioning her but who knows he might even be d one behind all this stupidity.........mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Beautiful dresses. I love them.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by JEITO: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Like play like play this Tiwa don dey replace our favourite celeb #TontoDikeh
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Doro CRAZY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by themmydhayhor(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bolujosiah: she looks good when she's in her natural beauty but when she use does heavy make-ups she looks..........

Beast.........

grin
Bolujosiah: she looks good when she's in her natural beauty but when she use does heavy make-ups she looks..........

Beast.........
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by themmydhayhor(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
cococandy:

Thank yous.

Ugly babes hating on finer ones since time immemorial.
Jealous dudes crying cos they aint got what the other man has.
Attention seeking broke a$$es thinking they got an opinion in the life of celebrities.

Yeye.

Hahaha. They hate will eat them up one day.

Lovely comments you quoted.
Nairaland, home for losers and attention seeking broke fugly asxees smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by tranxo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Trashy Savage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Misblah(f): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
She looks like an atilogwu dancer in the first 2 pics undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Sunshinelady(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender: Are you lot crazy??!!

This is one of the few times where she actually looks good. And that lace outfit is gorgeous.
. I just tire 4 Nairalanders. Its easier for a camel to pass thru d eye of a needle dan 4 u to please nairalanders. I lov d lace, its beautiful, but don't like d all white & blak lips
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by tziz(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mhen, dis girl sings rite buh she's damn u-g-l-y!

..n she sexy too..
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nairalanders be hating on everyone with a nice life since time immemorial.
It gets annoying.

Though most times I ignore the hate comments to avoid head ache.

dazzlingbeau: OMG....thank you,thank you so much for this post. They are just bunch of attention seeking wannabe b...tches. the hate on her is ridiculous and so uncalled for. She is a smart,ambitious and sexy woman. Y'all should sit your ass down and shut up.

Chillisauce:

Hahaha. They hate will eat them up one day.

Lovely comments you quoted.
Nairaland, home for losers and attention seeking broke fugly asxees smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
It is so unfortunate that these lady does not even have a sense of fashion.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
dwilliams: no mind d slut, I no no wu put her mouth 4 d mata

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by coolebux(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ward lobe malfunction at its peak

So called female celebrities messing themselves up at every event.

Tiwa always seeking our attention like "a notice me"

Naija's female celebrities disgracing us since 1960
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by zudozz: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Since I saw her tighs 4 dat star trek show of shame...full of kro kro me I dey feel somehow 2 watch her music video sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.