Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (84500 Views)

Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by seedorfg(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ashaw plus marriage woman equals to Sh1tz dressing
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by elmagnifico411(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
I think its better if we say 'she's ugly' than wen saying 'she's not fine'. Although, they both mean the same thing, but I think she could misunderstand us if she happens to read dem comments by not paying attention to the word before FINE, which is NOT.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by ibe9ja: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
buchilino:

doubt if ur a parent cos if ur, then u will not make such statements. sometimes i wonder if we even consider how God feels wen we show such indecency

Abegeee. What about those dat dress decently n still go about fvcking up n down (without condom self).

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
dwilliams: abi will u av your "poundo" of flesh by suing me
bros...we don't even know if that's tiwa's moniker self..I'm pretty sure lots of them (celeb) are on nairaland!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by instaforexngr(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
she is not beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by kandiikane(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why all the hate for this lady recently?

I am not a fan buy Tiwa was never one I looked at and thought ugly so nl speak the truth and shame the devil!! Haba unable dey jealous because she Don marry? And for the women saying ugly? Unless you fine pass am, shattap, even at that, shattap!! Unless you can look this good with your man shattap! Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
She has poor taste in choosing her footwear, she doesn't know how to pick her wears too undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by thorpido(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
ndidibabe: Typical of black yoruba girls. Don't call me a tribalist. Just my observation. I was born and bred in Lagos. I like yoruba people but sincerely most Yoruba girls are dark, short, fat/thick, ugly and at most average. The guys also usually have big noses and go bald in their twenties. However, I was fortunate to marry a very handsome Yoruba Man. So hard to come by.....
This statement of yours is shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by buchilino(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Thank you so much. Best of luck being a hypocritical b...tch.

grin ohhhhhhhhhhhh, so childish

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by buchilino(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
come to think of it wonder wat queen Elizabeth of england will feel wen she sees Williams wife kate dress like dat.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dwilliams: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
preciousjoz1: bros...we don't even know if that's tiwa's moniker self..I'm pretty sure lots of them (celeb) are on nairaland!!!!
no mind d slut, I no no wu put her mouth 4 d mata

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
wetin you wan make she wear agian when she no get breast. Whoever has her ears shld advice her to do a breast augmentation......and oh, a facial reconstruction too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
titiyella1: Someone needs to help her,she is in need of it seriously.she no fine at all
And Looking @ Urs, Are you Prettier??
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Anacksunamun: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
hatux: Whatever she likes make she wear.. Small bosom though 'Very selfish wife and mother
A selfish wife and mother because she wore a lace bra to an award show? How do Seun get these hoodlums to Nairaland? angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by DaWorshiper(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.
If she read this ur comment, she fit cry o.. Chai!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
It takes one to know one. grin
buchilino:

grin ohhhhhhhhhhhh, so childish
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
hmmmn, most of the negative comments here give the simple reasons why africa- nigeria in particular will forever remain backward. so much disrespect,so much jealousy,so much hate.....i'm not a fan but i do not have the crab mentality so whatever tiwa does or puts on is none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by buchilino(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
ibe9ja:

Abegeee. What about those dat dress decently n still go about fvcking up n down (without condom self).

so dis is d excuse u will give 2 ur creator? chei God have mercy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by HezronLorraine(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed @Comments,you guys are wicked,spare her,biko.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by buchilino(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
koyyes: hmmmn, most of the negative comments here give the simple reasons why africa- nigeria in particular will forever remain backward. so much disrespect,so much jealousy,so much hate.....i'm not a fan but i do not have the crab mentality so whatever tiwa does or puts on is none of my business.
Question y then did FG introduce anti-gay laws if everybody should start doing wateva hell they like hmmmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
deols: She never knows when to wear what

Exactly... That's just it
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Janetozi(f): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Does our opinion matter? What matters is what her husband thinks about her. She is her husband queen and angel And if u will ask her children, they will probably tell u that she is the best moth in the whole world.

That is life for u; some ppl like u and some hate u, u can't have it all in life

no amount of hating, no number of hate.rs can pull a single hair out of her body

*** she look sweet
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thank you
NickiRoman: She looks beautiful smiley,Most. Nigerians are naturally negative am not surprised with comments above me.

I don't get how you can hate someone you don't know personally. SMH.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by temisukanmi(f): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
rattlesnake: There was actually nothing for her to cover

waste of cloth undecided
lol.. some nairalanders though.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by sucess001(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
OP..What is your problem with her not wearing a Bra?...

No be person wey get boobs dey wear Bra?......

Ooops!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
kandiikane: Why all the hate for this lady recent?

I am not a fan buy Tiwa was never one I looked at and thought ugly so nl speak the truth and shame the devil!! Haba unable dey jealous because she Don marry? And for the women saying ugly? Unless you fine pass am, shattap, even at that, shattap!! Unless you can look this good with your man shattap! Nonsense!
koyyes: hmmmn, most of the negative comments here give the simple reasons why africa- nigeria in particular will forever remain backward. so much disrespect,so much jealousy,so much hate.....i'm not a fan but i do not have the crab mentality so whatever tiwa does or puts on is none of my business.

Thank yous.

Ugly babes hating on finer ones since time immemorial.
Jealous dudes crying cos they aint got what the other man has.
Attention seeking broke a$$es thinking they got an opinion in the life of celebrities.

Yeye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
I like her white gown

Not a fan of the lace bra & skirt; do not like indecency...She can look good without looking like a s.lut but maybe that's her selling point

Ugly? in all fairness, she is not.

She is pretty in an innocent way

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
OMG....thank you,thank you so much for this post. They are just bunch of attention seeking wannabe b...tches. the hate on her is ridiculous and so uncalled for. She is a smart,ambitious and sexy woman. Y'all should sit your ass down and shut up.
cococandy:

Thank yous.

Ugly babes hating on finer ones since time immemorial.
Jealous dudes crying cos they aint got what the other man has.
Attention seeking broke a$$es thinking they got an opinion in the life of celebrities.

Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Janetozi(f): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
iwakolewa: She has poor taste in choosing her footwear, she doesn't know how to pick her wears too undecided
really! Well y not post the picture of u on ur foot wear and let see how well they fit on u.

I read ur personal text and what ur personal text is saying is far from what u a portraying and commenting here.

If u don't want anybody to judge u, then don't be the first to judge them.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by 9jauk: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Say whatever...omo Tunji Balogun dey enjoy the bab,stop the rants haters !

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by ygenius: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
;DShe looks like someone. Coming out from the bathroom.mechew...clothes always wear her,
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Osakah24(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.
keep quiet abeg, tiwa is a beautiful woman ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.