Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * (936 Views)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
LIMERICK VS TESTERFUZE

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Friday 5 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Limerick: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Checks... Yo dead!
(scripting)

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Testerfuze(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Limerick's real name is fortune
He's an edo boy bt did his education in lag @ silver spring school lagos
He's currently a member of a broke record label named the "yungrhino skg" jst abt 2 weeks ago,limerick was indeed showin the world he's a broke nigga by beggin his fb friends if they could help him raise 3k
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=629627997152584&id=100003161694763&refid=17&_ft_=app_id.2915120374

FORTUNE OSHIOKE's DEATH PENALTY,legoo...

A season to rip limbs with fuze bars,the dawn of tester's harvest/...on fire,my harsh coal never "left" told you I'll be "right-back" like dani alves/.....if this pikin talk say hin mama no go rest/,he wouldn't only be spanked 2 bed buh battered hard till I leave his body Lifeless!!/

Self acclaim militant,you nt a soldier...all I see is a civil within/ I'll make limerick shits his pants out when I unleash the evil in me/

He'll be a b!tch soon when I change his first initial...yeah I mean the "mister"/it won't only be a "miss" when I duck his punch and run the broda thru the face 2 see stars(sisters)/

I'm attacking ur vein wit techs...shots in text/couldn't save his sorry ass even when he's gat a petr 2 check/

Dis ballin novice??...its time I show him the real game/headbutt him like a danish bull,he wouldn't only see stars..I'll make the ugly matterazi see dane(zidane)/

Lime must bow 2 the king/or he'll get slayed in a sling/battle of mings/....world in my palm,king of the mic, as I'll demonstrate my supremacy to this frodo that am the lord of the rings/

Highly rated by cooger/the over-hyped hippo got thump on Fb by loona(loonat11k)/he's a battered ram,type 2 be berbequed as suya/cus no doubt...his tiny punch can't match with tester's mighty palm of budha/

Nowadays I watch who I grind with/i smack bitchs.../definition of a real nigga who's allergic 2 fake t!ts and whack bars like Limerick/

Fortune.../aka limerick can't evn mix four tunes/2geda on a hot tune/now you see am right he's a b!tch....he shud be called miss fortune (misfortune)

Testerfuze the serial hitter/...y'all better shiver/when I attack wit gats and finger trigger/till niggas bitter/limerick is a b!tch a-ss sickler/and if she boast hip-hop lyricism?...then I simply kukuma killed her.

#Rapberry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by mikuz(m): 2:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Closed : Limerick disqualified for a no-show. Tester progresses to the second stage.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2014
mikuz: Closed : Limerick disqualified for a no-show. Tester progresses to the second stage.

hey mikuz...

I got to know bout the tourney late.....I signed up but it was too late and I wanna be part of this....

can I take limericks place since he didn't show.....

if tester agrees I can compose a verse and take him on
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

hey mikuz...

I got to know bout the tourney late.....I signed up but it was too late and I wanna be part of this....

can I take limericks place since he didn't show.....

if tester agrees I can compose a verse and take him on

Its way too late. Don't stress the King Tournament is coming up in November.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2014
mikuz:

cool cool cool... By God's grace i shall be chanced to be part of this. . .
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2014
mikuz:

okay
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Limerick Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by captainflash(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
cool cool cool... By God's grace i shall be chanced to be part of this. . .
xame here. ., i really missed this game. . . .

(1) (Reply)

**king Of Poet** {group A} 007bruce Vs Teddybiyasi / X-ray Vs Khanye / Wanna Do A Song W/ Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.