Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * (4866 Views)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 24 lines.
- Deadline is 10pm, Tuesday 11
November 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Judges :
Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

Goodluck!!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Deadline tomorrow? Anyways, Checks
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Dafuq? Someone ban this kid already
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by captainflash(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
i came, i saw, i laugh grin
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ksslib are you ready, cuz I'm not, buh if you are then I am as well.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
am seriously anticipating this contest you guys should report for duty
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Ksslib(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Diss at Limereek.

He was caught biting of recent....

Ok. lets go
Libs a known vet and monster/handling drugs deals like em health consultants/i ll cough hefty bullets thatll augment my gun stats/
..... On this fake thug..if he fails to realize that trying ta 'equate to K' only..... 'symbolizes death at constant'/!!

Hes just another bragging nitwit/lacking sick spits/claiming he devours but hardly means it/
.... so ill batter, then 'kill his time' with slow toture... then proceed to murk the f@g at the 'dying minute/!!

I gon make the dog like coffins/when i fire then relaod with more nines popping/... right i after i have the bros spine dropping/
.... sending deadly blows that make him 'pay on delivery' like Nigerians scared of online shopping/!!

The traitor ll be skinned in auguish/till he forced to flee and vanish/like baracks boys being whipped and banished/
but ill have my ...army go.. at him to have Lime captured and buried before he pleads in spanish/!!

Lib spitting illy dark lines/but you bringing in your wack ryhmes/ so i be hitting till the f@g dies/
...... Coz mustering an 'er.ec.tion for 24hours' is his best bet at giving me a 'hard time'/!!

Limerick: yep na iyana ipaja side. Those conductors no wan gree me hear word. Btw, who is klaus? You mean karculauz
huh!!! You dont know klaus?

I supply this fake hommie slaps/if the lying vampire thinks we buy hes unholy crap/ill expose how the sly evil cold gee gaffed/
.... so yall see his...'True blood'.. when i render the cuts then 'bleed him dry on a polygraph'/!!

ILL stress his stamina till the tout staggers/and if he shouts haba/i ll make sure nothing he says in this bout matter/.... when i hammer teeth till hes mouth scatter/
.... Cos lime is the only madafucka i know of..... who can byte without data/!!

I just killed him.. ya! Lib smoked a fake/but if he bemoans and says/that he did own the day/i make him defy hooks law...stretching his 'joints past elastic limit' then beat him back to shape 'without giving his bones a break'../!!

You lack the courage, you get no liver/Yous a biitch ill show how i mellow divas/My wackest frees ll envelope hes @$$/till he masters to develope hes bars/
...... cos he ll never spit sick even if he 'bleached a mosquito' to come with 'yellow fever'/!!

Iam known to crack skeletal frames like bones fiesta/so if he tries provoke the best star/attempting to dicktate the game like we know iniesta/ill drop IEDs in hes hos mouth, so she blows the jester/
Then prep coffin to 'make him rest'... cos i swear by my bible... Lime go see esther/!!

My skills gon make this wacko fear/na.k.e d him with rhymes till the lads cloth tear/with bars that fly over heads like am spiiting from earths stratosphere/
but i ll descend just about the skyline of a pole... then beat him mercilessly in an 'electric atmosphere/!!

And if wack quack threatens to medically expose my health/..... ill anatomically dispose the vet/when I chemically compose em mets/.......
to set him ablaze while trapped in a 'benzene ring'... till hes soul burns.... cos he just got 'organically proposed' to death/!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
I Dnt do much of the 'Keys' thing, Pers are in the Verse

^^ So Lets Go

Ksslib:
..... so anytime this nigga hears 'aud in ma'.. like igbos greeting.... he sure gon remember what 'K do'/!!

Damn, I could kill this dude with a f*ckin' phrase

"Aud in ma?" Wha tha f*ck is "K do?" Listen, yu dont Stand a chance.. even your Wordies Lame!!

this beast is taking yo spine in ten seconds, eat yo flesh and leave bones on the plate

Oh yo' lost now? yur mindset's shallow, think its bout time I broaden it

So heres a clip o' wah yu dnt knw;

You are no underdawg, you the surest saint.. and while I'm married to the Game, this nigga fornicates!! ^^

I'm in charge here; after takin' yur spine in 10sec, I culd still have yo' Cord, in eight

Yu kiddin' me ryy? Yu dnt get that line

Said I'm "In charge"; and after takin yur spine, I culd still have yo' "Cordinate"

See? His pursuit for the crown is a Lame chase... his lacks deductive reasonin', as well as a Cray trait

Its a King Tournament; I dowit for the fun, buh if I'm aimin' the crown.. hes the main bait

This Ibo boy fronts, I put his reputation at stake and hav' his name smeared for eight days

wait another eight days, bring him to a dying relative, yu bet he'll still choose to Save face!!! ^_^

Ksslib's gon' be clamped and chewed.. Tough Question is what this Lad might do?

He might prolly come up with a Gang or two.. Even raise glocks, rack gats and shoot

Bo' first things first, deep inside; yu knw yu looked up to the likes of me before yo' wack asss boomed

Now yu against me? I wuld hav' said yu use yo' head; too bad a biish already took that from you!!

Glaring fact as I'm hammerin' him.. 10 on the dot; he a dying breed

Rapour with Kings ws sometin' far away from yur lineage, except for the one yu established here

Papa said; "Dnt Mingle!", BIS hyped yu a little till yu became the bad fruit of your family tree

I could take you out NL, Bo' I'm sure if wishes were horses; yu would have still wished to ride his dick!! ^_^

Funny yea? Bo' note, I'm f*ckin' eager.. to take a life of yo' f*gs when I touch the trigger

Depriving me the win here is an "Akward Logic", yu culdnt beat me to it if yu Called in "Stifler!!!"

I'm the ref in this bout and riggin' attracts a death penalty, it best yu Inform these niggas

my point? guns I wield are zebra crossings, Lord knows; they always stoppin' dickers!!! (The Cars)

Now whats he gon' do? Some Pers, a Nameplay? If he doesnt talk Lime; he'd relate Rick to Loop

Problably talk 'bout my battle with Fhab, how I bit... and throw a diss at the teeth I used

What next? Say I'm Ugly cuz others say so, without even confirming from my b*tch or boo

Bo' fact is; all o' that are 'Storeys for the gods'.. and since hes Jobless, he shuld consider makin' 'Bricks for zeus'!!! ^_^

He doesnt knw me as much as I, him, I knw I've always been the Chap the b*tch hated

buh he aint half the beast I am, this day I'm bringing him doom... hes Ill-fated

Wtf, pairing him with me ws an Insult when I could easily hav' left all his team mates dead

I mean; on a scale of 1-5, if I'm given 10... his wackness is gon be "free as a bird" if Lib rated!!! (Liberated)

Amazin' fact - asked mik 'bout his battle with him, never believed the tale that guy said

So I went to the neighbourhood to confirm, bo' f*ck it.. K's rather dead

put 1n2 togeda, questioned a few neighbours... they like "a day after then...

10 rappers came in to battle, then next we heard from them; 'to play mattered first'

So they had fun tru out the day; next day.. the same Chapter went

buh day 3 had blood written on it, dafuq.. that was when mik chased after them

Shot an arrow, met one at the head, through the backdoor.. Eight rappers fled

slib tried the window, attempt un-lucky,
made a move at the front door.. the monster blocked-him

as he turned to follow the others, mik took him from the back, a GayAnalSex!!! :v

So heres another tip of the Murkin' buisness,
Bust'In tru ya "ear passage" till its purely shifted

bo' yu sure beat the speed of "this entry"; wen' yur "Stomach run" Covered the Longest distance!

You make a move, I trap yu in your "Rib Cage", shiit impossible? Men I'm f*ckin' gifted

and thats jus' me treatin yo f*ck up with "a nurse"; try to run.. I shut down your entire "Body System!!"

Last bars and this hater's dead for good

Ion mind if Rebel says I'm damn uncool

Ksslib does the same? He simply acknowledged I'm like a father to him, to say I'm damn Uncle!!

You best dont vex me.. they say Jesus is saviour, if provoked, that tale is def untrue

Cuz even Jah knows, only a 'miracle' can save yu, the moment I 'Lay my hands on you'!!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Note I didnt stretch. Cz of the way I spaced the verse
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Thanks guys . . .

Open for votes :

Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

Please vote on this.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Ksslib(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Limerick:
I Dnt do much of the 'Keys' thing, Pers are in the Verse

^^ So Lets Go

Damn, I could kill this dude with a f*ckin' phrase

"Aud in ma?" Wha tha f*ck is "K do?" Listen, yu dont Stand a chance.. even your Wordies Lame!!

this beast is taking yo spine in ten seconds, eat yo flesh and leave bones on the plate

Oh yo' lost now? yur mindset's shallow, think its bout time I broaden it

So heres a clip o' wah yu dnt knw;

You are no underdawg, you the surest saint.. and while I'm married to the Game, this nigga fornicates!! ^^

I'm in charge here; after takin' yur spine in 10sec, I culd still have yo' Cord, in eight

Yu kiddin' me ryy? Yu dnt get that line

Said I'm "In charge"; and after takin yur spine, I culd still have yo' "Cordinate"

See? His pursuit for the crown is a Lame chase... his lacks deductive reasonin', as well as a Cray trait

Its a King Tournament; I dowit for the fun, buh if I'm aimin' the crown.. hes the main bait

This Ibo boy fronts, I put his reputation at stake and hav' his name smeared for eight days

wait another eight days, bring him to a dying relative, yu bet he'll still choose to Save face!!! ^_^

Ksslib's gon' be clamped and chewed.. Tough Question is what this Lad might do?

He might prolly come up with a Gang or two.. Even raise glocks, rack gats and shoot

Bo' first things first, deep inside; yu knw yu looked up to the likes of me before yo' wack asss boomed

Now yu against me? I wuld hav' said yu use yo' head; too bad a biish already took that from you!!

Glaring fact as I'm hammerin' him.. 10 on the dot; he a dying breed

Rapour with Kings ws sometin' far away from yur lineage, except for the one yu established here

Papa said; "Dnt Mingle!", BIS hyped yu a little till yu became the bad fruit of your family tree

I could take you out NL, Bo' I'm sure if wishes were horses; yu would have still wished to ride his dick!! ^_^

Funny yea? Bo' note, I'm f*ckin' eager.. to take a life of yo' f*gs when I touch the trigger

Depriving me the win here is an "Akward Logic", yu culdnt beat me to it if yu Called in "Stifler!!!"

I'm the ref in this bout and riggin' attracts a death penalty, it best yu Inform these niggas

my point? guns I wield are zebra crossings, Lord knows; they always stoppin' dickers!!! (The Cars)

Now whats he gon' do? Some Pers, a Nameplay? If he doesnt talk Lime; he'd relate Rick to Loop

Problably talk 'bout my battle with Fhab, how I bit... and throw a diss at the teeth I used

What next? Say I'm Ugly cuz others say so, without even confirming from my b*tch or boo

Bo' fact is; all o' that are 'Storeys for the gods'.. and since hes Jobless, he shuld consider makin' 'Bricks for zeus'!!! ^_^

He doesnt knw me as much as I, him, I knw I've always been the Chap the b*tch hated

buh he aint half the beast I am, this day I'm bringing him doom... hes Ill-fated

Wtf, pairing him with me ws an Insult when I could easily hav' left all his team mates dead

I mean; on a scale of 1-5, if I'm given 10... his wackness is gon be "free as a bird" if Lib rated!!! (Liberated)

Amazin' fact - asked mik 'bout his battle with him, never believed the tale that guy said

So I went to the neighbourhood to confirm, bo' f*ck it.. K's rather dead

put 1n2 togeda, questioned a few neighbours... they like "a day after then...

10 rappers came in to battle, then next we heard from them; 'to play mattered first'

So they had fun tru out the day; next day.. the same Chapter went

buh day 3 had blood written on it, dafuq.. that was when mik chased after them

Shot an arrow, met one at the head, through the backdoor.. Eight rappers fled

slib tried the window, attempt un-lucky,
made a move at the front door.. the monster blocked-him

as he turned to follow the others, mik took him from the back, a GayAnalSex!!! :v

So heres another tip of the Murkin' buisness,
Bust'In tru ya "ear passage" till its purely shifted

bo' yu sure beat the speed of "this entry"; wen' yur "Stomach run" Covered the Longest distance!

You make a move, I trap yu in your "Rib Cage", shiit impossible? Men I'm f*ckin' gifted

and thats jus' me treatin yo f*ck up with "a nurse"; try to run.. I shut down your entire "Body System!!"

Last bars and this hater's dead for good

Ion mind if Rebel says I'm damn uncool

Ksslib does the same? He simply acknowledged I'm like a father to him, to say I'm damn Uncle!!

You best dont vex me.. they say Jesus is saviour, if provoked, that tale is def untrue

Cuz even Jah knows, only a 'miracle' can save yu, the moment I 'Lay my hands on you'!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Iceskidd(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2014
10 freaky girls inside the chin tiki cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Well done guys cool
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by GIYAZZ(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Limerick this is not Facebook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Iceskidd(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Votes no wan role?
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Smh.... Where them verds @?
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
mikuz:
Thanks guys . . .

Open for votes :

Ibime
Coogar
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

Please vote on this.
Em, Dnt yu think the DV List is rather too small?
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by teddybiyasi(f): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2014
saving this spot for my verd

firstly nice sh¹† from the two glads

but lime with Pattern be this ehnnnn grin

well nice verse once more

I don't know where to start from but everything owns a start

ksslib:----- seriously I don't know the word fit for your qualification you gat cool ideas mad punchlines crazy metaphors etc but this thing still mess some of your bars up which is the BUILDUPS

Limerick:----- you ehnnnn which pattern be this....no lies I feel am die I read your bars again ..again & again nice concept but not accepted in NL

after the long talk someone gat to win here

so Teddy's----vote---goes----to-------Limerick
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
teddybiyasi:
saving this spot for my verd

firstly nice sh¹† from the two glads

but lime with Pattern be this ehnnnn grin

lol, my own customised pattern. grin
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by coogar: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
limerick - you are not serious at all.....
i said i was going to write my bars this way and you jacked my concept. grin cheesy

i'll be back with my verdict........but be rest assured you are getting a minus 5 for even attempting to jack my style.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by kr0ne(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
After reading both verses several times, here is my verdict:

Opener: Limerick (the Kedu personal did it)

Rhymes: Ksslib (Limerick had some long multies but not all really rhymed. Meanwhile, Ksslib was more careful)

Simile: Tie (I can't begin recalling them)

Punchlines: Limerick (Ksslib was more aggressive though, but Limerick was funnier. Just my opinion sha. That story for the gods line was hilarious)

Personals: Ksslib (quoting Limerick asking who Klaus is and the biting scandal)

Flow: Ksslib (more direct and easier to follow. Whoever asked Limerick to confuse his readers!)

Wordplay: Limerick ( Ksslib has some nice wordies too but Limerick packed more! Though some are forced. Like 'a nurse' doesn't really rhyme with anus')

Closer: Ksslib ( a deafening punch! Limerick's part was more like self hype)

So based on the criteria

Ksslib - 7 6 - Limerick

Mvgt - - -Ksslib!

1 Like

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by Limerick: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by LORDI(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
angry what kind of ill rap is this?.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by LORDI(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nice...I bet my lil brother can take on them both..
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by ThaBraidez(f): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
LORDI:
Nice...I bet my lil brother can take on them both..
careful wit d derailing tho
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * by ThaBraidez(f): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is by far, the most punchline-filled battle of the tournament!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* / Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.