Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Advice Needed ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed ASAP (1236 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed About A Job Offer / (2) Female Receptionists Needed Asap / Urgent Advice Needed Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed ASAP by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Today I was invited by a chinese freight forwarding & clearing company for interview.

They said I will join them in clearing containers at Apapa port and since I don't have the experience, they will only pay me 20k as monthly allowance excluding other incentives attach to every containers cleared.

What should I do and who have an idea of what this work entails? I need your advice seriously.

Thanks!
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Melahou(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
do it even if they will pay you 10k
Apapa port is like a GOLD mine if you know you way
it will be easier to get a beta job there...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Melahou: do it even if they will pay you 10k
Thank you bro! Its like you have some ideas about this job....Can u share with me?
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by martinz1: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godditex: Today I was invited by a chinese freight forwarding & clearing company for interview.

They said I will join them in clearing containers at Apapa port and since I don't have the experience, they will only pay me 20k as monthly allowance excluding other incentives attach to every containers cleared.

What should I do and who have an idea of what this work entails? I need your advice seriously.

Thanks!
How did u apply
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Melahou(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Godditex: Thank you bro! Its like you have some ideas about this job....Can u share with me?

i got a job around there when the take home pay was 27k a mth
within 3 mths i got anoda job within the same vicinity and i was paid more than 100k a mth.
most tyms its not about the pay...maybe God just want to open
anoda way for you...
Atimes opportunity coms like hard work...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Melahou:

within 3 mths i got anoda job within the same vicinity and i was paid more than 100k a mth.
anoda way for you...
Thanks bro! Its just that am staying around Berger and too far from Apapa.....The 20k may not cater for my Tp and other tings.
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by sweetcaffy(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls how did u apply? Help a friend smiley
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
sweetcaffy: Pls how did u apply? Help a friend smiley
My Neighbour talk to one of the firm's operators.
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by gentlekaycy: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
my dear don't do the mistake of rejecting this offer. Guys that work there don't live om thier salary. The incentive will b times 10 of d salary. u will thank me when you start

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed ASAP by gentlekaycy: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
again, if u don't like where u are, use ur intelligence to move to where u will be best fitted.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
gentlekaycy: my dear don't do the mistake of rejecting this offer. Guys that work there don't live om thier salary. The incentive will b times 10 of d salary. u will thank me when you start
Thanks Man! Do you have any idea about this type of job?
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Melahou(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Godditex: Thanks bro! Its just that am staying around Berger and too far from Apapa.....The 20k may not cater for my Tp and other tings.

i share your pain bro...
God will see you tru

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed ASAP by gentlekaycy: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2014
@melahuo. hw far? i should believe u've resumed and hw are u finding it?
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
N20,000 for what?
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Joemetry(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2020
Today I was invited by a chinese freight forwarding & clearing company for interview.

Thanks!

Bro, please I was looking for a way online on how to get internship or any other hustle in the port when I saw this your thread.
Please help guide me on how to go about it, I know that place can help me offset my school debt with just the hustle around there.
Please try to help, Thank you!
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by Joemetry(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
Melahou:
do it even if they will pay you 10k

Bro, please I was looking for a way online on how to get internship or any other hustle in the port when I saw this thread.
Please help guide me on how to go about it, I know that place can help me offset my school debt with just the hustle around there.
Please try to help, Thank you!
Re: Advice Needed ASAP by ThatKING(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2020
Melahou:

anoda way for you...
wow

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Job Fair / My First Intervew, Am Confused On WhatTo Wear. / Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.