Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * (1079 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
FUCKYOUHARD VS TEDDYBIYASI

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Saturday 6 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
#bringmeteddy'spussy# smh! don't worry, babe i'll drop in time and give u enough time to feed
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by teddybiyasi(f): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
aiming for your head grin

Teddy's

but this should've been mikuz
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=25pt]love letter to miyaki......[/size]

fork is free..........i won't give a w.hore two cents!

dear teddy,

......it's about time i lay this toy to rest/ ................so sad i have to drop u here/
and face reality.......ur so borin, dear!/ i've realized am a grown man, and ur somethin for children/
so this is bye bye as i twist ur head.......i gats no time for dull moments!//

......that shudn't make u frown/ ..........u accepted to take this bout/ ..........so let's shake the crowd!/ i know u love me, boo!.........but u'll get a fatal date with my piss tool ......... the cum shots will take u out!!//

...........................am the best in town..
..........i have a big dick for proof/ let's meet in ur room/ don't be scared of AIDS .....without condom ur safe! ask dr dre/ ...............i'll go Eazy on u!//

..........tho u prefer to fork krone/ cos he's always there to rig ur votes/ ................ but not in this show!!...i'll beat u from head to ur toe/.....but if u try to go neck to neck ........i'll put rough blades in ur throat!!//

.......fork u ho!.......
am still sick within/ like diarrhea in a mad cow....u can't beef with me!/ .....this beetch will bleed/ but could only pull a fast one me if she tweaked my dick!//

........i bring her sex t0ys .......filled in a pink plastic bag/ then i'll pee in her hands.....the nasty lass/
it's my dick that she lacks!/ so i toss her a d!ldo .....just to make up what's amiss in her pants!!//

......i think that's harsh/ but.....
......baby, let's be frank/ ur service on nl is .............to make the make the men feel hard/ by shakin them big a.rse/ and takin much fingers ..............like ATM keypads!!//

........i shud plank ur wack head/ so u could start to plan ur bars well/ upgrade ur schemes first, then ur stats next/
cos.........just as u need ur bra's help/ ur textin skills need a lift too like ur flat bre.asts!//

.......u've been questin for my skills/ ..............but ur brain will have spasms testin what i spit/
i know this wretched whhore likes it/ beetch...........the chances of u gettin to my reach....is equal to u gettin pregnant on a pill!!//

..reachin this top/ Jesus! is she serious?/ boo, am the real genius/........ur not experienced within these drops/
i mean, u couldn't have this flow mastered ........even in ur period!!//

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by teddybiyasi(f): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
booking space grin
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by teddybiyasi(f): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
love letter replied

keys kr0ne call fyh is son, fyh brags a lot
he hate ibime,
'K'r0ne 'K'ing
'T'eam 'T'eddybiyasi

grin grin grin

.......fyh's my target so I will ....aim him hard tho.... ain't talking tiwa savage......../early mass demn trash he spit than a garbage....../M just opt him a..... sharp box...... that delivery death in package!....../ cus the ....punch....I'll land on him will make him .....go halves....like say bye bye in yoruba language……………

..................scanning for ways to script his death/.....the fool's planning on how to rrape this vet....!/till I slay him here!......./ with teasing bars that will ......get him upset.....like oliver Cromwell.........................!!!

.......claiming man's best friend…......biitch is you if you don't know....!.../........mikuz gat fyh ......stabbed n crippled .....when was caught fluanting against kr0ne…/....boy you gat none to show....lame jabs is what you throw...always against bis flow. . . . .devil may care if K is your dad when ibime gat you both dethroned......

..... . . . . . . . ...no more sword waving I'm 'bout to slit in steady/......ffuck ya brownie point it's air-time… . . …… my mac's bout to take all credit......./...my sword demn ready......to toss up his head like a the first thing done by a football referee......

. . . . .high time I bring him more pain/...with zeal.../
.. . . . ....... . . . .pull his legs till he runs lame/...like handicap doing expo to win/.....
...........when I'm done with him is soul will get his body forsake/...for real..../
cus the injuries he'll be left with, will make gate deny his surname/......when the hospital bring his bills

.........mess with me you get seven shot..../ just getting warmed up already Heaven's hot …..../.this little of what I got..in stock I gat plenty more/.......now I'm here to spit..flows to fill the beat...n silent the brags of this empty drum……

. . . . . . . .never my intention..he crossed my lane now watch I'm burn/.. . .Teddy's dull this sh¹t's short of fun....../ now I'm attacking his home..grab is dad n burst is lungs/....with Mac to rrape his mum/.......kr0ne lied bout being ya dad...boy ya a son of gun….....

.........my frees will leave him full with blister/...he won't……flip the bird…… cause ely already chopped of his middle finger/.....but he failed to make you gone so this me pulling the trigger…/with no second through cause death's my only teacher………

today fyh won't be spar/.....here must surely turn red/....he wont be saved by the bell/.... even if 12 is near/...cause....this ring is theme fear...../he took win an hostage for so long, but now the rescue T is here…………………

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by Ibime(m): 2:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Battle of the round. . . back tomorrow
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks!

Ibime
Glacierz
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
PaulThor
Ojoawo
Elymaxiimus
Siddoggg
Lagunna

Please vote on this.
Thank you!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Close one tho
MVGT = FUCKPR1CKHARD
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
fuckyouhard wins this...teddy body bagged
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by obainojazz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
MVGT-FYH
most enjoyed so far...
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Fuckyouhard Vs Teddybiyasi ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks voters : Fuckyouhard wins this and qualifies for the second stage.

(1) (Reply)

* + * Newbies Tourney : Alfa Ace Vs Thanos ( First Round ) * + * / Yo!! Niggas Drop Your Numbers I'm Creating A Whatsapp Group For Rap Battles �� / Boring Rap Battle Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.