Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old (52286 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by pedro08: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Having grown apart frm ma daddy.
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2014
AriDsexy:
Don't mind me,I quoted you just becaue of the 1st word I read in your post...I went for an interview sometime ago and one of the word I was told to write the nearest in meaning was "Jejune" that was the first time hearing that word grin.Op,sorry for derailing.

Dull, uninspiring, boring etc

HOpe you didn't go for the wrong synonym? cheesy
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by AriDsexy(f): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Dull, uninspiring, boring etc

HOpe you didn't go for the wrong synonym? cheesy
I guessed right grin passed the test but wasn't given the job.
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
AriDsexy:
I guessed right grin passed the test but wasn't given the job.

Too bad.

Better luck next time.
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol thank you!

You welcome, honey.
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by donwise1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
not serving God with all your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2014
DikSin:
Wait a second. That's not how its done; u have to pay ur way to the top, okay. Ur dirty template u called a site is so lame & wack! Get a better design, good content/layout then come back for proper advert placement.

This ur cheap propaganda won't last before u're exposed. & next time if u read the 48 Laws of Power, try apply wisdom to it; the fact that you're advised to choose a bigger enemy/competitor doesn't mean u shuld mess around here like a spoilt child. Go do ur homework, pray harder and come for adver like the owner of www​.letsgist.com/.

Just my 2kilobyte of advice to u; niggah angry
this dude is good mehn #you deserve a medal nigal
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Collins 123....pls, from what website did you get this topic ?.....I need to print and possibly laminate this..........This needs to be a motivation boost for me.
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by martinz1: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
Not bleeping that special babe(s) when you had the chance and could have
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by tontodike1: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by DikSin(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
penquin: this dude is good mehn #you deserve a medal nigal
Iyalan'ya ponrinpongba babanla iya re ni "nigal"
I fvking hate police & lawers kids... Don't ask who told me, I knw so. Penquin indeed: (Mama na) police mom, (papa na) lawer dad = yeye pikin! Claiming penqine for what exactly. because penqine has 93% white and blackMtchweee!!!!!!!
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
DikSin:
Iyalan'ya ponrinpongba babanla iya re ni "nigal"
I fvking hate police & lawers kids... Don't ask who told me, I knw so. Penquin indeed: (Mama na) police mom, (papa na) lawer dad = yeye pikin! Claiming penqine for what exactly. because penqine has 93% white and blackMtchweee!!!!!!!
its lawyers not lawers
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by DikSin(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
penquin: its lawyers not lawers
Yeah! Forgave my bad. I messed with ur modasucka parent's blow-jobgrincheesy
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2014
DikSin:
Yeah! Forgave my bad. I messed with ur modasucka parent's blow-jobgrincheesy
well age doesn't define maturity can see u smhw old buh not matured enough. smh #diff strokes for diff folks
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by DikSin(m): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2014
penquin: well age doesn't define maturity can see u smhw old buh not matured enough. smh #diff strokes for diff folks
Kiss ma a$$, modasuckagrin cheesy
Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 10, 2014
DikSin:
Kiss ma a$$, modasuckagrin cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old by DikSin(m): 2:50am On Sep 10, 2014
penquin: grin
Now that's one fat, overweight modasucka laughing crycheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.