Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! (1087 Views)

Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease / A Lab Scientist Needed / A Radiologist And A Lab Scientist Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by mamarika: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
ℓ̊ have always said it that the worst thing that has happened τ̅☺ naija is allowing the virus get into the country at all,cos ℓ̊ tell you this country has not got what it takes to curb its spread.
ℓ̊ just came in few hours ago from a private lab to run a pt test Απϑ received a shocker.
When ℓ̊ came in, 2 people where sitting already before me.ℓ̊ approached the lady taking their sample Απϑ told her what ℓ̊ came for.after attending to them,it was ♍Ɣ turn Απϑ ℓ̊ was asked τ̅☺ sit.
As the gal who was about τ̅☺ take ♍Ɣ samples approached me,wearing the same glooves she used for the two people @least which ℓ̊ witnessed.
ℓ̊ quietly told her A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry but she cannot touch me with that same hands Απϑ glooves ,she picked offence like are U̶̲̥̅̊ too special or something but ℓ̊ stood ♍Ɣ ground,she later started to plead with me that it was the routine to use a single gloove for as many people who came in @ the same time that am so lucky she has just used the glooves forr only two people.
When ℓ̊ still insisted ,she begged me Απϑ said that was the last glooves they had,that she will remove Απϑ use her bare hands τ̅☺ collect the sample.
Meanwhile ,this Ȋ̝̊̅§ one of the big medlabs in town.by the time ℓ̊ sat down the lady Απϑ educated her over hours about the implications of their practice τ̅☺ themselves Απϑ other patients, she was almost crying.she told me she would have been happy if ℓ̊ can see the owner of the lab Απϑ talk τ̅☺ him at lenght but he wroks in a teaching hospital Απϑ only comes to the private lab after work.she said the owner of the place instructed to use a single gloove forr multiple patients.infact she may be punished forr using one forr just two patients.

Really wish ℓ̊ was able τ̅☺ see the owner of the place.God help naija Ooº°˚˚°ºoO .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by sheedy407(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
U just bought a blackberry?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks for bringing awareness in your own little way, a journey of a thousand miles starts with one, good job smiley

1 Like

Re: Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by Meestique: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
And you totally forgot to advise everyone at the end of ur ebola tales to start going to hospitals with their own gloves..

1 Like

Re: Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by Baddo101(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
sheedy407: U just bought a blackberry?
I thought as much...........Lol......
Re: Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by mamarika: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmm that's why you are here.thanks,think that is necessary though.
Meestique: And you totally forgot to advise everyone at the end of ur ebola tales to start going to hospitals with their own gloves..

1 Like

Re: Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by tunde1200(m): 6:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Really?
Re: Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! by Exponental(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Publicise d lab name or report to ministry of health, ministry of environment, lagos state safety commission or call 0800ebolahelp. The attendant may lose her job but many lives will be saved.

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Abortion By Quack On Woman's Fertility? / Powerful Supplement For Muscles Growth / Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.