Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical (1279 Views)

Van Gaal: Why I Sold Welbeck / TRAGIC: 4 Arsenal Fans Commit Suic!de Over Danny Welbeck Transfer / Official: Arsenal Sign Danny Welbeck From Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by seunrebirth(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
[center][/center]

Danny Welbeck is undergoing a medical at Arsenal ahead of a proposed transfer, according to skysport. The Manchester United forward was widely expected to join Tottenham before Monday's deadline but could now be on his way to their north London rivals.

It is not yet clear whether Arsenal are chasing a loan deal or a permanent move. Arsene Wenger again insisted on Sunday he had enough options to cover the loss of Olivier Giroud, who is out until the New Year with a broken leg.

But the Arsenal manager did say he would remain "active" in the market right up until the deadline, and news of a move for Welbeck comes with five hours of the window remaining.

Welbeck went to the World Cup with England this summer but is surplus to requirements at Old Trafford under Louis van Gaal.

The 23-year-old's sole start this season came in the League Cup defeat at MK Dons, and United have since struck a deal to sign Radamel Falcao on loan from Monaco.

Source: http://hallanaija..com/2014/09/transfer-deadline-day-welbeck-having.html
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good. Next on the list are smalling and young and cleverly.

1 Like

Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by eph12(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Arsenal fans should be very happy now.

1 Like

Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by eph12(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Largas: Good. Next on the list are smalling and young and cleverly.
Smalling is still useful but these other ones + Anderson should just leave already. Its obvious that they're not wanted.
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by payneleex(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Welbeck is the answer to arsenal problem? Loool
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by am0s(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
van gaal bribed wenger wit small moni formwelbeck to land falcao
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by M4gunners: 3:53am On Sep 02, 2014
eph12: Arsenal fans should be very happy now.
For what, this one na striker when we need? Shey na the kind of striker we need now be this? Why not RVP?
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2014
So dis foolish grin man didn't sign a DMF
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by eph12(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2014
M4gunners: For what, this one na striker when we need? Shey na the kind of striker we need now be this? Why not RVP?
Please RVP was not interested in going to that small club tongue
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by eph12(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2014
penquin: So dis foolish grin man didn't sign a DMF
Welbeck can play in that position too cool
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by heatmeup(f): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2014
payneleex: Welbeck is the answer to arsenal problem? Loool
he is still 23 you never can tell what welbeck can do.so sad he had to go on a permanent basis.i see him as aleading goal scorer in the epl
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: he is still 23 you never can tell what welbeck can do.so sad he had to go on a permanent basis.i see him as aleading goal scorer in the epl
bwahahahah lwkmd.
All talented footballers now were high goal scorers at 23.
I don't see welbeck being that powerful in epl. With the enormou epl and ucl experience he has gotten at United for many years now, I expect him to be a force to reckon with at 23. He's pathetic.
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by payneleex(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: he is still 23 you never can tell what welbeck can do.so sad he had to go on a permanent basis.i see him as aleading goal scorer in the epl
Epl leading goalscorer? u shld be receiving medals for this kinda joke. Welbeck is average at best. he s a 10-12 goals per season kinda player. he could actually turn out to hit more goals than Falcao this season, wht ya think?
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by heatmeup(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
payneleex: Epl leading goalscorer? u shld be receiving medals for this kinda joke. Welbeck is average at best. he s a 10-12 goals per season kinda player. he could actually turn out to hit more goals than Falcao this season, wht ya think?
just watch out for him as far as i am concerned he has great potential,remember adebayo competed with ronaldo and torres for the epl highest goal scorer one time like that
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by heatmeup(f): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Largas:
bwahahahah lwkmd.
All talented footballers now were high goal scorers at 23.
I don't see welbeck being that powerful in epl. With the enormou epl and ucl experience he has gotten at United for many years now, I expect him to be a force to reckon with at 23. He's pathetic.
lolzzzzz like van per sie or van nisterooy
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: lolzzzzz like van per sie or van nisterooy
lool or you can add zidane.

But, indeed most footballers were unique at 22,23.
Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Rooney, Tevez, Eto, Chicharito, just many of them.
Others blossom at older age, but nawao should United keep waiting for welbeck to blossom at old age when we have doubts?

The club is going down and we don't have that time to nurture a player to stardom. We need the stars already.
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by heatmeup(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Largas:

Others blossom at older age, but nawao should United keep waiting for welbeck to blossom at old age when we have doubts?

The club is going down and we don't have that time to nurture a player to stardom. We need the stars already.
thats y i opted for a loan

1 Like

Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
These players you mentioned were already playing in their preferred positions at 23yrs.Welbeck didnt really av it good in terms of chances to play down the middle.Even Chicha had to leave on loan.The deal is a win-win-win for both parties if u ask me.
Whether Welbeck will flourish with ample playing time is a question only time can answer.
Largas:

Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by M4gunners: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
eph12:
Please RVP was not interested in going to that small club tongue
Chei i don suffer.Small Club when dey play CL, big Club they for relegation hahaha.
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by HenCq15: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Welbeck Having Arsenal Medical by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
eph12:
Welbeck can play in that position too cool
you must be kidding. is it true welbeck can that position too would be happy if he can play DmF o

E sick Sir gringrin

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Ronaldo Gives All His Team-mates Personalised Watches Worth £6,500 / Heartland FC Unviels New Kits And Cash Reward For First Goal Scorer In It. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.