Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Deliverance From Foundational Disorder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Foundational Disorder (711 Views)

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! / Mr Anony, Enigma, Aletheia, Goshen360: Is The Trinity Foundational To Our Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Foundational Disorder by mcmukoko12(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Scripture: Gal. 3:13, 14; Col. 2:14,15 Obadiah 1:17.
Our foundation refers to where we are coming from. So many persons are busy cutting tree branches of their problem(s) whereas the problem confronting them is from the root. Beloved, if you can locate the root of your problem and cut it down, then you will begin to enjoy the benefits of salvation.
These prayers are strongly recommended for anyone going through foundational disorder.
Notes:
· Are you involved in evil family pattern i.e. what is happening to one is happening to all.
· Prayer is the key to coming out from foundation bondage
· Aggressive prayers are to be said because the bible says “From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force”.
· To release yourself from satanic pollution aggression is required.
· A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Prayer points
1. Confess your sins and that of your ancestors, especially sins connected to evil powers.
2. I deep myself in pool of the blood of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, send your axe of fire into the foundation of my life for deliverance in the name of Jesus.
4. Blood of Jesus flush out from my system every evil deposit in the name of Jesus.
5. I break and release myself from evil curses and covenants affecting my destiny in the name of Jesus.

[url]http://hotprayerzones..com/2014/09/deliverance-from-foundational-disorder.html [/url]

(1) (Reply)

UK Archbishop Unsure Of God's Existence. / At The Vatican, A Shift In Tone Towards Gay And Divorce / Evangelism Vs. Discipleship- ( 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.