Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! (60536 Views)

Cheap Mtn/Etisalat Data Plan For Andriod/iphone Or Computer Users (1G for 1.2k). / updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Greatomotoy: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
chelsea 4 tottenham 1
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by smartigo: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Chelsea 2
Tottenham. 0
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Oloro29(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chelsea 3- Tottenham 1
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Data still available.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
About 30mins to kickoff..... cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
No one won in the prediction game.. ..but oloro29 came close to winning.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Oloro29(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
marcjoe:
No one won in the prediction game.. ..but oloro29 came close to winning.

So I should get something now for coming so close
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by softy(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2014
marcjoe:
OUR DATA PLAN PRICES.
HAPPY NEW MONTH....!

FOR MTN AFFORDABLE DATAPLAN.
1gb - ₦1200(₦1300 card)
2gb - ₦2400(₦2500 card)
3gb - ₦3500(₦3600 card)
5gb - ₦5,500(strictly bank transfer)

FOR ETISALAT PLANS(we all enjoy the speed etisalat offers)
250MB - ₦500
500MB - ₦800
1GB - ₦1300(₦1400 CARD)
1.5GB - ₦2000(₦2100 CARD)
2GB - ₦2600(₦2700 CARD)
3GB - ₦3500(strictly bank transfer)
5GB - ₦5500(strictly bank transfer)

NOTE:
**The first payment, is via bank transfer/payment only(CONTACT ME FOR MY BANK DETAILS), while card payment attract ₦100 additional fee which is the payment inside d BRACKET.
**pls card payment for the ETISALAT data plan is via MTN cards only...

Thanks for your continuous patronage so far....."WATCH OUT FOR OUR PROMO THIS DECEMBER"...

KINDLY GIVE OUT MY NUMBER(08161145975) OR BBM PIN(7F069D30) TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, NEIGHBOURS, E.T.C....WE WOULD NEVER FAIL NOR DISAPPOINT YOU.

Dear Macjoe, having bought a lot of Etisalat data from u by buying for my colleagues in the office, and having introduced other ppl directly to your business, I testify that your service as regards to sending data is one of the best. BUT resolving issues with customers with ur funny attention is what I detest.

One of the person that I introduced to u directly has been having issues with u concerning ''REMOVING HIS NUMBERS FROM YOUR LIST''.......u know the person I am talking about!

I want to ask you Macjoe, if it is a RIGHT of a customer to get his/her number(s) removed from ur List. Or is it a PRIVILEDGE......?

Why is soooo difficult for you to delist the number when requested??

Pls, I need answers.....and FYI... More than 3 people are very angry with this ur newest attitude!

Everybody on this thread should please take note.

Note: Macjoe, this is not to deform or ruin ur business.......because I have proof of ur timely convo with the guy on whatsapp.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Good morning...available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Can someone use it on laptop?
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Hadeyeancah:
Can someone use it on laptop?

Yes it works well on laptop
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Good morning. ...available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Etesam(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
softy:

Dear Macjoe, having bought a lot of Etisalat data from u by buying for my colleagues in the office, and having introduced other ppl directly to your business, I testify that your service as regards to sending data is one of the best. BUT resolving issues with customers with ur funny attention is what I detest.

One of the person that I introduced to u directly has been having issues with u concerning ''REMOVING HIS NUMBERS FROM YOUR LIST''.......u know the person I am talking about!

I want to ask you Macjoe, if it is a RIGHT of a customer to get his/her number(s) removed from ur List. Or is it a PRIVILEDGE......?

Pls, I need answers.....and FYI... More than 3 people are very angry with this ur newest attitude!

Note: Macjoe, this is not to deform or ruin ur business.......because I have proof of ur timely convo with the guy on whatsapp.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good evening.. ..available cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
softy:

I ve already removed the number and u still come here to write negative comment about me.. ..which is the first in my thread.....NAWA OH. smiley
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Good morning all..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2014
FRESH MTN DATA
FRESH ETISALAT DATA[

WITH FULL 30DAYS VALIDITY AS AT TODAY
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Available ....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
GOOD AFTERNOON
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Still selling hot.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Available.. .....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Hadeyeancah(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
confirm grin
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hadeyeancah:
confirm grin

Lol.. .tell doubters oh.....tanks for ur patronage.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tanks for the continous patronage @all...

DATA STILL AVAILABLE.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Available .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Available....good evening cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.