Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! (60562 Views)

Cheap Mtn/Etisalat Data Plan For Andriod/iphone Or Computer Users (1G for 1.2k). / updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nasty22(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2015
marcjoe:

Yeah, you can surely buy again and the data would be extended to 30days more on mtn...
But mine is etisalat not mtn
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nasty22:

But mine is etisalat not mtn

Yes its possible on etisalat also...CONTACT US TO ORDER FOR YOURS.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nasty22(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
marcjoe:

Yes its possible on etisalat also...CONTACT US TO ORDER FOR YOURS.
i will sir.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 1:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nasty22(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Choi...wz hopin 2subscribe d etisalat 500mb 2day..simz it's no longa available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Nasty22:
Choi...wz hopin 2subscribe d etisalat 500mb 2day..simz it's no longa available

Contact me and i would sell to you....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nasty22(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Still waiting to hear from u sir...
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nasty22(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2015
Tnx..av gotten it
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nasty22:
Tnx..av gotten it

Tanks for the patronage, enjoy your extra 50mb bonus. cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Still selling hot....get an amazing10% bonus.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Still selling hot....get an amazing 10% bonus data on any etisalat dataplan you purchase from us.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Selling hot
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Morning all
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Data still available.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
JOKE PROMO (win etisalat 1GB)

Are you good at making people laugh. Then this is your chance to win free etisalat 1GB data plan.

This joke promo is open to everyone, all you have to do is this..

1. Drop a joke after this post
2. Share this post.

The joke with the highest number of likes wins Etisalat 1GB monthly data bundle.

PROMO AND JOKE ENTRY ENDS TOMORROW JAN 30, 2P.M, Then the winner with the highest no of likes would be announced.

Tips: To get more likes on your joke and increase your chances of winning, invite your friends to like your joke.

MTN 1GB@#1300 still available, ETISALAT 1GB + 10% bonus also available at #1400...

Whatsapp us on 08161145975 to order for any of our dataplan.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password
for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and
the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the
screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

1 Like

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eppysold(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin

POLICE:whatever you say will be held against you...
AKPORS:Big BOOBS!

grin angry grin angry
Make una help me like ooo,even if he no funny

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by zenith4biz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Anointed Joke....
Op you will never labour in vain
You reading this there would be turnaround in your situation
The hand you will use to like this comment, that hand would be blessed and you shall not use that hand to bury anybody this year
Me the commenter the Lord shall enlarge my coast.
Op I pray for you again you shall not labour in vain.
All in Jesus name
AMEN

Please like this comment
My number
Sponsor number.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by tunzi(m): 2:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Holy toasting!
Boy: do you have a boyfriend?
Girl: No. I don’t want a boyfriend.
Boy: Genesis 2:18 “The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him’.”
Girl: But I don’t love you.
Boy: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love.”
Girl: So how do I discern that your words are true?
Boy: Matthew 12:34b “For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."
Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful and honest?
Boy: Mark 13:31 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."
Girl: But why me? There are so many girls out there.
Boy: Proverbs 31:29 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all!”
Girl: But what do you see in me, that makes you love me?
Boy: Song of Songs 4:7 " You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you."
Girl: But really, I’m not that beautiful … you’re exaggerating.
Boy: Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”
Girl: What will happen if I say yes?
Boy: Genesis 2:24 “That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."
Girl: How is it that you know so many Scriptures?
Boy: Joshua 1:8 “Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. "
Girl: Wooow, I can see you really love God.
Boy: Psalm 34:8 “Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him!”
Girl: Hmmm. Ok please just give me some time to think about this.
Boy: Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Girl: owwww I love you already
Boy: Revelations 22:21b "Amen."
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by ewizard1: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
MarcJoe... please help me check if this number in your list.. Help me remove it please...

Sponsor Number- 08175866264
Subscriber- 08188862648

Thanks
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eppysold(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
marcjoe:
JOKE PROMO (win etisalat 1GB)

Are you good at making people laugh. Then this is your chance to win free etisalat 1GB data plan.

This joke promo is open to everyone, all you have to do is this..

1. Drop a joke after this post
2. Share this post.

The joke with the highest number of likes wins Etisalat 1GB monthly data bundle.

PROMO AND JOKE ENTRY ENDS TOMORROW JAN 30, 2P.M, Then the winner with the highest no of likes would be announced.

Tips: To get more likes on your joke and increase your chances of winning, invite your friends to like your joke.

MTN 1GB@#1300 still available, ETISALAT 1GB + 10% bonus also available at #1400...

Whatsapp us on 08161145975 to order for any of our dataplan.
A very big thank you to those that showed love by liking my joke...
Gracias!
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
eppysold, was our JOKE PROMO etisalat 1gb dataplan winner. Cos he has the most likes.

Winner should drop his/her etisalat phone no after this post to recieve the prize.

WOULD YOU GUYS WANNA MISS THE NEXT GIVEAWAY PROMO?

if you dont wanna miss it, stay glued to this thread.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
marcjoe:
eppysold, was our JOKE PROMO etisalat 1gb dataplan winner.

Winner should drop his/her etisalat phone no after this post to recieve the prize.

Nothing for d oda contestants oga Joe?
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eppysold(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
. 0809 147 4230
I have not yet gotten the 1gb you promised...
Cc
Marcjoe
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eppysold(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
marcjoe:
eppysold, was our JOKE PROMO etisalat 1gb dataplan winner. Cos he has the most likes.

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Hadeyeancah(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Marcjoe,pls help me remove this number from ur list 08147724706.Thank
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by djaxz4sure(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eppysold(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
eppysold:
. 0809 147 4230
I have not yet gotten the 1gb you promised...
Cc
Marcjoe
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eppysold(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Marcjoe, i havent gotten the 1gb you promised..
Now,i'm starting to doubt if you are legit..
Pls do something about it before it goes outside the confines of this thread...
Thanks
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
eppysold:
Marcjoe, i havent gotten the 1gb you promised..
Now,i'm starting to doubt if you are legit..
Pls do something about it before it goes outside the confines of this thread...
Thanks

Hello, if you cant be patient, forget the 1gb, infact i am not giving you again...na by force, see as u dey talk sef, na u buy the data for me...
i ve lost alot of data to etisalat since 3days ago, thoughout yesterday, no etisalat seller could share data because of network problem....my friend let it go outside, i ve lots of customers that knows i am genuine.

MAKE I DASH ANOTHER PERSON SEF..

1 Like

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
kaya09:

Nothing for d oda contestants oga Joe?

Drop your etisalat phone no, i am passing the 1GB OVER TO YOU.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.