Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Fastest Way I Get Solution To Problems... You Too Can Leverage It; Find Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Fastest Way I Get Solution To Problems... You Too Can Leverage It; Find Out (460 Views)

3 Ways You Can Identify, Develop, And Leverage Your Greatest Skills / You'll Still Work At 65, Unless You Have Leverage NOW / Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way I Get Solution To Problems... You Too Can Leverage It; Find Out by nicheroute(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Men needs a hobby, something to occupy their hands to keep their mind away from thinking too much...

'My Hobby; I Love singing worship and Hyms and when ever I sing, I get solutions to problems and suddenly be able to figure out a faster way to fix pending Jobs'

what about you? What is you hobby? What do you get done faster whenever you exhibit it?
Share it with us so we may learn from it.
Re: The Fastest Way I Get Solution To Problems... You Too Can Leverage It; Find Out by Horlawoomey(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Mine look odd and funny, I have came across solutions to problems on the TOILET SIT in many occasions.

(1) (Reply)

E-book: Blogging From Scratch 1 (free Download) / Which Nigerian Web Startup Founder, CEO Or Director Do You Want / Do You Enjoy What You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.