Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Which Nigerian Web Startup Founder, CEO Or Director Do You Want - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Nigerian Web Startup Founder, CEO Or Director Do You Want (459 Views)

8 Things I Learned From The Co-founder Of Jobberman / Making Money Online: A Web Startup Or A Blogger / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Web Startup Founder, CEO Or Director Do You Want by robedu: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Every week, Digital Media Expert, Roberta and a rotating group of Founders, Co-founders, CEOs and Directors of Web Startup Founders brings a weekly take on the best, worst, most outrageous and interesting stories from the world of Nigerian Web companies and so far we have featured MD of Dealdey, Cofounders of Supermartng, Cofounders Mailcliq, Founder of Kabukabu etc.

So if you're looking to start your own web company? Need strategies for improving your business of motivating your team? Just want to catch up on what’s happening in the Tech industry and beyond? Break Digit Show is for you, that said.

Most time we have people come to us to say, can you please bring this guy to the show, can you feature this Startup i want to hear their stories, so i am bringing this opportunity to this platform and i'm asking WHICH WEB STARTUP FOUNDER OR WEB COMPANY CEO OR DIRECTOR DO YOU WANT TO SEE, HEAR HIS STORY AND LEARN ON BREAK DIGIT SHOW.

If you want to watch already featured Startups and their founders, you can get it here http://www.twotv.net/category/shows/ict-u/

(1) (Reply)

Basic Instrumentation And Control Training Practical Training. / Private Training On Pmp, Cissp, Ceh, Prince2 And Itil In Abuja / I Will Reveal My Unique Money Making Method To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.