Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,874 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of September 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of September 2014 (390 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of September 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2014 / Redeemed Christian Church Of God September 2014 Holy Ghost Service; Be There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of September 2014 by jonatoye(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
A man can never have breakthrough in life; until he believes that everything is all about God!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"[Earnestly] remember the former things, [which I did] of old; for I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure and purpose," (Isaiah 46:9-10 AMP).
Everything is all about God. A man can choose to strive or struggle to get the best in life and do all he could to get the best requirements in life; it is God who determines his success and achievement in life. Irrespective of what you know how to do best; God has the final say over your life and situation. Submit your life to God alone whose counsel cannot be altered by any situation of life. The Lord will be pleased to make you a generational blessing in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a productive Tuesday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam A Religion Of Peace Or A Religion Of Distruction? / "Will There Be Tears In Heaven?" / Dealing With Oppressors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.