Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Needs You Advice On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Needs You Advice On This (396 Views)

Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science / Please, I Needs More Info On UI DLC 2012 DE Admission Status / Please, I Needs More Info On UI DLC 2012 DE Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Needs You Advice On This by jaylister(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2014
I am a 23 years old girl from Rivers State, from the family of late Mr. Rumuola, the son of the founding father of my community rumuola.
Am a Christian from a Christian family, a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God (triumphant parish rumuola) we believed in God and God has been grateful to us
I Mercy Rumuola a newly graduated female student of university of Benin, (UNIBEN)
Has been in a relationship with one Mr. Olatunde Kainde a Managing Director of Union Bank one of the branches in Benin the capital city of Edo State, the story is that this guy has been with me when i was nothing to when I became something, the fact is that this guy has been my all source of income, he pays my school bills, he sends my mom who is a widow some cash every month end, this young cash has helped me a lot, they are too numerous to mention.
But in my final year i began to fall in love with a cute young boy whose seems to look like who don’t have anything doing and this boy loves me too but my first boy friend keep accusing me of cheating on him and i refuses the accusation and said that the so called guy he is accusing, is a nice guy he can meet, so I told my new date never to come close to me for a while, though we calls each other.
After I graduated from Uniben, this my new date wanted to take it to the next step, insisting that he wants to see my family, but well looking at this guy he is very poor but I love him more than the one who catered for me in my schooling days.
I keep telling him
SOURCE: http://www.afrik9ja.com/2014/06/a-girl-from-port-harcourt-needs-advic.html
Re: I Needs You Advice On This by okonja(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2014
You dey craze for kidney grin

(1) (Reply)

"Zodiac Dates" Are They For Real??? / Hadoop Online Training And Placements Providers USA | Portland | St.louis / FUDMA Admission List 2014/2015 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.