Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science (3440 Views)

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / Advice: Should I Study Economics Or Business Admin ? / Should He Study Economics Or Estate Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by awolowojoshua: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Am a graduate of Mass communication (ND), I don't want to do HND so am taking jamb, the problem is that am undecided on the course to study, am a commercial student, the two courses I have in mind are Economics and Political Science. Am not that good @ mathematics. Which of the two would u advice, I can't continue with mass communication because I don't have literature. Your advice would be appreciated. #Thanks
Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by photographer: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
am a graduate of economics and if you say you are not good in mathematics then please pick another course. not political science though. I suggest psychology if you have biology. you will do well there. all the best

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by xpac01(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Will say go for Economics but it got quite some mathematical works too. But political science? Where you taking the cert to? With any certificate you can feature also in politics, ask your president.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by geedot: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
My advice for you is to go for pol. Science since you aren't that good in maths to avoid "had ℓ known"!

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
awolowojoshua:
Am a graduate of Mass communication (ND), I don't want to do HND so am taking jamb, the problem is that am undecided on the course to study, am a commercial student, the two courses I have in mind are Economics and Political Science. Am not that good @ mathematics. Which of the two would u advice, I can't continue with mass communication because I don't have literature. Your advice would be appreciated. #Thanks
i will advice u go for economics though you need basic knowledge of maths which I think you can cope with if you really wanna cope i.e if you re determined.

Also, don't just do any course because people advice you to do it ...... consider the marketability of the course u wanna do and your interest in that course.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by awolowojoshua: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thanks every1, but if your to advice me based on the knowledge I have acquired which would you advice me to pick, cause what I want is continuity. Thanks
Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by Sssage(m): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2015
I will advice you go for the one you prefer and know you can come out with better grade than the other.
Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by Sssage(m): 1:58am On Jan 05, 2015
xpac01:
Will say go for Economics but it got quite some mathematical works too. But political science? Where you taking the cert to? With any certificate you can feature also in politics, ask your president.

Well I will say u spoke out of ignorance about the course political science.. if not you will know political science so more wider and have many job opportunities than u can imagine.
Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by xpac01(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sssage:

...political science... have many job opportunities than u can imagine.
Like??
Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by 2rutalk1: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
If you can't cope with Economics choose another course outside Political Science. Economics would have been the best for you if not for your knowledge gap in mathematics. But for Political Science, a hell NO. You rather do Public Administration or Psychology or continue with your Mass communication. good luck.
Re: Which Would You Advice Me To Study Economics Or Political Science by simba1: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why don't u use ur ND to apply D.E for Economics, then write jamb for Political Science. Reason because, since u're not good in maths, you may find it hard to pass d jamb and p.jamb for Economics. And who said you can't know maths, if u wish to? u're limiting ur abilities bro.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Official: See Full List Of Approved School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria / 20 Weird Facts You Don't Know About Your Body / My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.