Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Join The "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Campaign - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join The "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Campaign (695 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Campaign by Canme4u(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Am inviting all NAIRALANDA, either you are a MUSLIM or a CHRISTIAN to join the campaign of praying for Nigeria atleast once in a day. You will agree with me that only prayer can help our situation. Though, prayer without action is like a BACHELOR who is praying to GOD to give/bless him with child without having a wife or even a concubine. Who is deceiving who

At times, we all complain about a bad government while we as a citizen of this great country that has the potential to be one of the best country in the world failed to do nothing in helping her get up to her feet.

I may not be a POLITICIAN who have the opportunity to change the life of his people for better, with the post given to him not by his power but by the will of God and his peoples.

I may not be a JUDICIAN whose job is to mentain the law of the country. Don't forget that God give you this post to change the life of the people for better too, but if you collect bribe and gave the wright for wrong and vice versa, you are also part of those destroying this country and one day, Nemesis shall catch up with you.

I may not be a COMEDIAN nor be a MUCISIAN whose job is to use their TALENT bestowed on them by the ALMIGHTY GOD to make people happy, sing their praises as well as to SATIRIZE their faults and errors. If you now decide to use your talent to praise those who are not worlthy to be praise in other to amaze wealth for yourself. Moreso, those who critize the govt do so to score cheap politicle gain. You are also part of those Destroying this country.

Even those who doesn't belongs to any of above mentioned are in one way or the other contributing to it's ruin. Those whose job is to tamper with measurement in other to gain more e.g. Gas Filling Station adjusting the litre, Congo etc.
Those whose song is "Oga ta Oga o ta, Owo Alaaru a pe" either I work or I don't, my salary must surely come in govt offices or private sector. That is common among govt. Workers... You know yourself.

"Kiyesi, emi nbo kankan ere mi si nbe pelu u mi, lati san fun olukuluku u yin, gege bi ere ise owoo re"

Behold, am coming to you and my reward is with me, to give each and everyone of you according to your deeds.

(Pardon my Engligh version of that Bible quotation as am not a Christian) but I do hope you understand the content.

I may not even have the opportunity to be a politician, Judician, Comedian or Musician to change this country and help her get to her feet but am going to be the change Nigeria needs.

#IwillDOmyBEST4Nigeria

#IwillBEaBETTERcitizen

#Praying4Naija

#Pray4Better9ja

#Pray4NigeriaONeveryTHREAD

#haveYOUpray4NIGERIAthidMORNGY ?

#GoodMORNINgNIGERIA

and team

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join The "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Campaign by Canme4u(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Good Morning Nigeria

and

God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

"Doro Confusion" (pls Read And Share Ur View ) / Psalms 50:15 God Is Ever Ready To Help....if Only You Will Call / Scripture For The Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.