Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids (830 Views)

Name You Can't Give Ur Kids / Nairaland Official Mother's Day Quote's: Wat U Gonna Do For Ur Mother / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by cutiesoglam(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2014
I av studied some parents attitude to their kids n somtimes I keep. Wondering why some parents behave like that.I have two scenarios of this:
1. A set. Of twins : a mother gave birth tO a two males. She had the first twin n was fine, buh later in 5hrs she couldn't give birth to d second boy normally so she was operated buh she died after d second was born.d father hated d second n blamed his 2nd boy for d death of his wife thereby ignoring him a. nd showing love to d first . Many yrs later, d love n hatred defined d personality of them. D 2nd become inferior because he felt he wasn't gud to b loved thereby affecting his life Perspectives.
2. Siblings: som parent like. Comparing their children, especially if one is more brilliant, focused or nice. Dey use it to spite other of their kids. Beware, if u do this because u might b digging hatred amg ur children,n so when u are gone .dey might not b comfortable and free among demselves.
So, dear nairalanders, as parent or parent to be. Children will never v d same behaviour. So kip it to ursef wat ufeel and pray 4 dem. so dt in d future ur attention won't affects der attitudes and perssonality.
Also, feel free to share ur experience abt favourism...how it has affect u if u had the experience from ur parent ..and if, u as a parent do it, y do u do it?
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by ideyhere(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
I believe there's a rule on nairaland to spell words correctly? angry
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by cutiesoglam(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Says who? If u can get d msg. N der isn't error in grammer.. Wat else?...its freedom of writing! I no write 4 newspaper! tongue
Comot face der
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by ATSOMEH(f): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
ideyhere: I believe there's a rule on nairaland to spell words correctly? angry

Exactly my thoughts. It just makes reading the post difficult and uninteresting as you have to spend time trying to recognize the words.
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by cutiesoglam(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
ATSOMEH:

Exactly my thoughts. It just makes reading the post difficult and uninteresting as you have to spend time trying to recognize the words.

post modified!. hope all is good now...lol
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by benELOHIM7(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
is it the grammer u r here for or the wisdom in the post? undecided....@ op, aside enemity between siblings it could cause low-esteem in the less favoured sibling.
ATSOMEH:
ATSOMEH:
ideyhere: I believe there's a rule on nairaland to spell words correctly? angry

1 Like

Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by ideyhere(f): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
benELOHIM7: is it the grammer u r here for or the wisdom in the post? undecided....@ op, aside enemity between siblings it could cause low-esteem in the less favoured sibling.

The wisdom...but you have to understand something first to be able to utilize it...
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
there is no way a parent can love all the kids equally because they are all different human beings. No matter what, there must be one favourable child u love above others
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by cutiesoglam(f): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
lofty900: there is no way a parent can love all the kids equally because they are all different human beings. No matter what, there must be one favourable child u love above others
Yes, one cannever love d kids equally but der should be limits to how the parent shows it so that there won't b problem or unnecessary competition for parent's love among the kids.
Re: Wat U Need To Knw Abt Showing Favourism Amg Ur Kids by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2014
cutiesoglam:
Yes, one cannever love d kids equally but der should be limits to how the parent shows it so that there won't b problem or unnecessary competition for parent's love among the kids.
ur rite but most parents find it difficult to hide their love 4 a particular child thereby causing envy among the other children

(1) (Reply)

FAMILY AFFAIR: Mrs Mugabe Planning To Succeed Mr Mugabe / Christmas Eve Miracle:N850m Spills On The Streets Of Hong Kong / First Bank Of Nigeria Great Help On Personal Home Loan Mortgage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.