Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

“I Made A Lot Of Money For EME” – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Made A Lot Of Money For EME” – Wizkid (902 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Made A Lot Of Money For EME” – Wizkid by MUSICOGA: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wizkid has disclosed that he feels he has been loyal enough to his former record label, EME after spending five years with them.

According to Wizkid, he joined the record label when they had nothing and to a large extent, he was been able to fetch in more money for them, also making a name for himself.

He noted that his relationship with EME is strictly business, clarifying that no one ever signs a life contract with anybody. The young singer said he will still respect the EME family.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ FULL GIST>> http://www.musicoga.com/2014/09/e-news-i-made-lot-of-money-for-eme.html#

Re: “I Made A Lot Of Money For EME” – Wizkid by zizazizu: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
na where una dey everly geh dis wunna lie-lie stories from na?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: It's 2face Idibia's Birthday Today - Read The Wife's Lovely Birthday M / Moo.... / See All Photos Of 2face Idibia and Wizkid land in Ghana for their concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.