Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Comedienne Joan Rivers, 81, On Life Support In NYC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Joan Rivers, 81, On Life Support In NYC (439 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne Joan Rivers, 81, On Life Support In NYC by Chinum: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) Comedienne Joan Rivers remained on life support Sunday in a New York hospital, according to media reports. Rivers, 81, was hospitalized Thursday and placed in an induced coma after her heart and lungs failed, reports said. Rivers was stricken at her doctor's office during a routine procedure on her vocal cords, according to reports. The acerbic comic has appeared in movies and clubs, and has written 12 books, but perhaps is best known for hosting the TV shows "Fashion Police" and "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?" co-starring her daughter, Melissa Rivers. Joan Rivers first came to prominence in 1965 on Johnny Carson's "Tonight" show.

shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Comedienne Joan Rivers, 81, On Life Support In NYC by judedwriter(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
81 She looks like a 50 something old due to the power of cosmetic surgery. She's a very old mama-i guess she needs rest-or don't u all think?
Re: Comedienne Joan Rivers, 81, On Life Support In NYC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
This woman looks younger than her age due to her plastic surgeries. But she is old inside.No matter the extent of plastic surgery you can't cheat nature. Get well Joan Rivers.

(1) (Reply)

Hawt! Eva Alordiah Returns With New Single Titled WAR COMING... (download Here) / Lots Of People Says I Am In Another Man’s Car Even Though I Was Right There.... / Happy First Year Marriage Anniversary To Tiwa Savage & Tee Blizz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.