Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) (24098 Views)

Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / Nigeria To Receive Favipiravir Ebola Drug From Japan / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by NAJALYN: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Good to know.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by dhsfbi(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2014
bossanmayor: woow it funni how de black race can't do notin always depending on white people,Sha na tym. Ebola has plagued Africa for 4 decades. Africa has no hope of dealing
with it and waits for the west to look into our problem for us. Our
leaders invest nothing into directing the proper healthcare preventive
measures which are cheap to establish or in investing in and
sponsoring appropriate research into more complex levels of disease
management. We embrace the cultural dangers and advanced risk
habits from Europe, but are denied the associated health and social
wealth checks they have. African leaders and government cabal
‘business’ tycoons have the most private jets in the world, but the
people have the least health-care expenditure per capita, per person –
less than $100/year/person in Africa compared to more than $8000 in
the US.
We call to Europe to help. We run to France, to America to set up
regional collaborations among us to tackle terror; we run to them to
decide how we must manage Ebola.
It is to our shame in Africa; and it’s not just our leaders whose heads
should be in the ground, but us all.

true talk.
but wait oh..... which role you don play?
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Japan to naija. #okbye
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by yungchop: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Emmaesty: Abeg...... Na girl i be oh. Holy Mary for that matter grin grin grin
na that other nigga wey you quote I be wan quote o, but the holy spirit made me to quote you cos you are a gentle-girl grin only God knows how many of those videos are on your phone cheesy
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by nijanigga: 1:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Can you see now, Japanese, thousands of miles away developed 30 min test for ebola virus,while Nigerians are busy looting and scamming.Now America too will begin to operate drone in Nigeria.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by habiolah(m): 3:00am On Sep 03, 2014
We are getting close.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Emmaesty(f): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2014
yungchop: na that other nigga wey you quote I be wan quote o, but the holy spirit made me to quote you cos you are a gentle-girl grin only God knows how many of those videos are on your phone cheesy
Abeg, go give your life to christ grin grin grin
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Superstar007(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2014
HandOfChukwu: What are you talking about? You dont see oyibos dey in d photo? Are you blind?

You said
Are you stup1d? If the Japanese have apparently made a cure why is
there a photo of pink people and
not Asians?

Whereas the topic says "Japan Develops Ebola Detector"
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by shegsrules(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Were all d herbal doctors wey d use tree back and roots with other concoction to come out wit something. If anything gud fit comot for naija na dem Cus d professors, doctors n others in Nigeria na only strike n money issue dem know. Using ebola fund to buy car n drugs
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Smooyis(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2014
InvertedHammer: /

USA came out with Zmapp...Japan is out with Ebola detector.

And what is the whole continent of Africa doing about the killer disease?

Just sitting on their lazy a.sses waiting for free handouts.

Suddenly all the voices of advanced medical degrees braggarts have gone mute.

SMH.

\

At least Prophet T B Joshua of SCOAN came up with a specially packaged Anointing water of which 4,000 packs have been sent to Sieria Leone to combat the sickness. smiley
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by omoredia: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2014
^&*

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by favouryemmy: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2014
This is a good development, because instead of having to quarantine a person for 21 days, it help find out whether a person has it within 30 minutes.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by aguizm(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Our lazy profs and lecturers in all our universities una dey see back.Not going on strike for salary increment all the time.If u people can't come up with any research on Ebola how can they produce quality graduates.Dummies producing olodo in Nigeria universities since 1890.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Wisdytech(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is what we want in Nigeria. pls
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by kingsangoda: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
#Dream #killer, faith - key to #success - Be #inspired! http:///1CpQXf5
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by back2sender: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Airforce1: Develop the cure

Not just the detector
Ask TB Joshua and Co
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Ologunjude(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
What of those who contacted it and has not shone in their temperature. Even the first week after infection, with solid immune system. Just saying...............

1 Like

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by HandOfChukwu: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Superstar007:

You said

Whereas the topic says "Japan Develops Ebola Detector"
But there was another thread on here that said the Japanase had also found a CURE..OPEN YOUR EYES BOY.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by uzolexis(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Emmafrancis: They don't have Ebola in japan, yet still their scientists are working tirelessly to find solutions. But what do we have here All our profs of puff-puff , scientists, doctors just ranking in salaries while waiting for Innovations from abroad

All of u blaming African scientist,do u knwo how much d govt of these countries dedicate 2 research I worked in a research institute in Nigeria 4 a year n d condition was just pitiful. No funding,nothing. A country cannot progress without R$D, our govt needs 2 invest in it. The earlier d better.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by fairari022(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
uzolexis:

All of u blaming African scientist,do u knwo how much d govt of these countries dedicate 2 research I worked in a research institute in Nigeria 4 a year n d condition was just pitiful. No funding,nothing. A country cannot progress without R$D, our govt needs 2 invest in it. The earlier d better.
the nigerian govt is enthusiastic to defray some lucre into the research institutions, but the bread are been swerve from the main awry. isn't the same caprice of using of using the govt Ebola wherewithal for official cars?

1 Like

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by uzolexis(f): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairari022: the nigerian govt is enthusiastic to defray some lucre into the research institutions, but the bread are been swerve from the main awry. isn't the same caprice of using of using the govt Ebola wherewithal for official cars?

Pls speak English or better still igbo,yoruba or pidgin. I don't understand latin.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Beync(f): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
phreakabit: That picture is misleading! That is the UV ray machine that kills the virus on surfaces.
tank you very much. This machine releases rays that alter the DNA of ebola virus thereby preventing the virus from mutation, and so forth and so on. Op get your fact right
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by rightflank: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2014
ebdib: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Why not develop one yourself. Oniranu
The insult was entirely pointless. Whatever happened to "freedom of speech"?
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2014
rightflank:
The insult was entirely pointless. Whatever happened to "freedom of speech"?

Next time you post on a forum read by millions of people, use your brain.
I believe it's functional.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by cocoberry(f): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Here!

yungchop: link pls or what's the name of the fourcking track

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by rightflank: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
ebdib:

Next time you post on a forum read by millions of people, use your brain.
I believe it's functional.
You're a cow!
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
rightflank:
You're a cow!

It's painful to be jobless I know. But replying a scolding (well founded at that) three days later has to be some sort of dire unemployment.

I feel for you really.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by rightflank: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
ebdib:

It's painful to be jobless I know. But replying a scolding (well founded at that) three days later has to be some sort of dire unemployment.

I feel for you really.
A scolding? Who the hell do you think you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / What Your Breath May Say About Your Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.