Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland (695 Views)

What's The Highest Likes You've Ever Had On NL(check Mine ) / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Mendo007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
I do wonder sometimes why someone makes a comment on Nairaland and he gets 13likes and another person comes later on to re-quote that same comment and he gets 57likes and what is the highest number of likes on a comment you have ever seen here on Nairaland?
I just saw mine for the first time 599like & 42 share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In
Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos
by SlyIg ( f ): 12:35pm On Sep 01
Man and woman ...
Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and
Eve...
( Quote ) ( Report) 599 Likes ( Unlike) 42 Shares
( Share

I hope this will be my first topic to hit front page. #winks
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Leetunechi: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kai
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
so dat an achievement abi ?
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
panachuku: so dat an achievement abi ?
Typical Nigerian...
Using a question to answer another question since 1856 undecided
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Katier00(f): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have seen 351 but cant remember the topic
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Mendo007(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Leetunechi: Kai
wetin happen?
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Mendo007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
panachuku: so dat an achievement abi ?
u can call it wat ever u like but on Nairaland it is
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Mendo007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Typical Nigerian...
Using a question to answer another question since 1856 undecided
Hahahahaha u bad ni
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by tattesco(m): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Mendo007:
u can call it wat ever u like but on Nairaland it is
. Then take it to bank to collect money na. Or airport for you to travel abroad. Ah ah. Or save the page print am and join am to your credentials. Ah ah ah. Achievement ni kini. Nigerians sha with this way of thinking.
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Mendo007(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2014
tattesco: . Then take it to bank to collect money na. Or airport for you to travel abroad. Ah ah. Or save the page print am and join am to your credentials. Ah ah ah. Achievement ni kini. Nigerians sha with this way of thinking.
Hahahahaha! black oyibo with ur way of prejudice
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by ritababe(f): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
954 maybe more dan
the thread is abt one naija actor making with the dominus wife in spartacus,
d person quote the whole thing as if it was deason 6
Re: What Is The Highest Likes You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland by Youngsage: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2014
ritababe: 954 maybe more dan
the thread is abt one naija actor making with the dominus wife in spartacus,
d person quote the whole thing as if it was deason 6
I like your siggy, cool smiley tongue

(1) (Reply)

_ / 10 Things Extraordinary People Say Every Day / The Country Called Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.