Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe (13471 Views)

VIDEO: Phyno – O Set Ft. Psquare / Ghost Mode Official Video - Phyno Ft Olamide / Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Elnino4ladies: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice 1
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Phyno's igbo is quite refined. He brings something new to the igbo dialect. I love his nifty rap skills and the deft effortless ways with which he plays with igbo words in his lyrics peppered with a few english words. Absolutely fascinating. Most times, i wonder how he comes up with his igbo end rhymes. Call it junk or crap if you like. His rap songs are among the best one can find in this part of the world where noise sells. Of course, most of his songs are often lascivious but they are no less luscious and mellifluous. Listen to Alobam, Die young, parcel et al and you would fess up the dude is good at what he does. What's more? He got swag, imagination and style. His unique hairstyle flash pass ones eyes. Perhaps, I like his songs because i understand Igbo quite well. Although, i do not myself hail from igbo.

8 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by chookudi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg is there a different video u guys are watching cause this song/video is really good. Why are people so insatiable? Is it until the song has a club beat and empty lyrics before u appreciate it? This is a lovely mid tempo song and not the usual noise we hear around. Flavour did a fantastic job with d hook n phyno didnt do bad too. Video quality is top notch too

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice video.. but I didn't particularly like this song in the NGNT album.. The song lacks lyrics and depth.. Seems like Phyno just wanted to squeeze a song with flavour into his album and then this song was composed in a few hours.. my opinion though
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rubbish! He sings, not for anything, but to see if he could be like Olamide. This is just like C. Ronaldo who doesn't set a record but only tries to get to the one set by Messi.

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by nickz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
9/10.......straight to the point video
i didn't have a thing for phyno videos but flavour brought him out in this one with 'em dance steps at the end

nwa mechiri akwukwo gba strike bido lesson grin grin grin cheesy *IBM

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rilwayne001: Nice video

But Olamide remain the King when it comes to indigenous rap

i am not begging for like oo,but like if you agreee ^^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Except you have full graps of both the Igbo and Yoruba language, you do not even have the most basic hygiene factor to make such a judgement.

5 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by ceospecial(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Evergreen123:

rapper not noise maker
clap ƒör yourself, say ♈☺µ don make sense finish! Shey na today ♈☺µ know say phyno na olamide boy? Which continent ♈☺µ ƒör come from?

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Elkewwty(f): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rilwayne001: Nice video

But Olamide remain the King when it comes to indigenous rap

i am not begging for like oo,but like if you agreee ^^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nonsense undecided

4 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elkewwty:

Nonsense undecided

What is nonsense about my assertion undecided

I lie
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Youngzedd(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Video quality Video quality Video quality.

Make sense.
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by kcjazz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nwa we value, iwotago!
I ma kwa nwa bu size m, sia welu kwa adivisim.

Good song, although the girls seem lost and uninterested
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by markovnikoff001(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
...Flavour's chorus sounds exactly like Dj Spinal's (and Burna Boy) Gba gbe e...or is he just sampling...
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Leerikz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
sexzskil: Video is utterly trash, crap and meaningless. Trying too hard to be Nigerian Lil Wayne, forget the accent undecided
i am guessing you won't know the real lil wayne even if he took you out on a date tongue..I'm a big fan of this dude.. His evolution is the definition of hardwork and commitment.. What i love most apart from his rap skills is that he produces his own hits... Team Phynofino all the way biko!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
markovnikoff001: ...Flavour's chorus sounds exactly like Dj Spinal's (and Burna Boy) Gba gbe e...or is he just sampling...
Flavour hardly composes songs. He steals highlife songs of Osadebe, Rex Lawson, etc.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by shizzleStar: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
D'banj sang arguably the most popular and danceable hiphop song, "Igwe." How about that? "O si na nwata buru ogaranya."
according to who? and who rated it so?
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by shizzleStar: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Flavour hardly composes songs. He steals highlife songs of Osadebe, Rex Lawson, etc.
olodoowoh, when will you stop exhibiting your profound stewpidity?

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by shizzleStar: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Mumu, didn't you see where I used the word, "arguably"?
olodo, you are still not making sense. That song is no where close to what you try to claim, arguably or not. We are talking PHYNO here, if you dont like it since you are neck in deep with hate for brothers from that side, you can go and die.....blawddy fvcktard!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I thought I was the only one that noticed...
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
shizzleStar:
olodoowoh, when will you stop exhibiting your profound stewpidity?
Have you taken your ARV drug today?
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
ceospecial: clap ƒör yourself, say ♈☺µ don make sense finish! Shey na today ♈☺µ know say phyno na olamide boy? Which continent ♈☺µ ƒör come from?

Ok, Phynos boss is a noise maker

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by shizzleStar: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you taken your ARV drug today?
ask your g.ay partner if he has some left

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Top 10 Gospel songs of encouragement / Davido – "Fall" (official Audio) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.