Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe (13472 Views)

VIDEO: Phyno – O Set Ft. Psquare / Ghost Mode Official Video - Phyno Ft Olamide / Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Sunshinelady(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
oyeakd: After the huge success of his debut album, Pent Hauze Records’ poster boy, A.K.A Man of the year, Phyno has just released the video to one of the tracks from the fully loaded album "No Guts No Glory".

‘Authe’ is a typical Afrobeat tune in which he featured King of modern highlife music, Flavour N'Abania. In keeping up with the quality he’s come to be known for, Phyno gets the renowned Clarence Peters as director for the video.

A series of high quality pictures flayed with beautiful, model-bodied girls swaying to the tune of the song, the Clarence Peters directed montage only depicts the message Phyno passes across in his lyrics.

It is also worth mentioning the video has a brief cameo appearance from Vast of Bracket.

Download VIDEO and mp3 here - http://www.360nobs.com/2014/09/video-phyno-authe-authentic-ft-flavour/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5bgGDg6qq4

Source - http://www.360nobs.com/2014/09/video-phyno-authe-authentic-ft-flavour/
. I can't buy dis song wit my money sha
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Sunshinelady(f): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
aflyingbird: video quality & background setting are fantastic! but d song itself is empty. I like d two of them very much, so just disappointed dis is what they came up with when they're capable of doing better. smiley
. D video is soooo empty!!! Sori to say
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Alleybuy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
this is an entirely mediocre performance from d duo considering their potentials....the song lyrics and soundtrack is trashy....i am igbo but this is unacceptable. If this song were a thesis i would award them an F.
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by londoner: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm glad I know Phyno and Flavours songs already as this is not a full indication of their talent. Phyno is a great rapper and we already know what Flavour is working with. The song is okay though. I di not watch the full vid as the half naked girls just made me roll my eyes. Hopefully the rest of the vid was better.
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by adconline(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2014
Why the fascination with lighter-skinned girls who are non-Nigerians when ur target audience is Naija?
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Sagytarius(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Epaul: Phyno's igbo is quite refined. He brings something new to the igbo dialect. I love his nifty rap skills and the deft effortless ways with which he plays with igbo words in his lyrics peppered with a few english words. Absolutely fascinating. Most times, i wonder how he comes up with his igbo end rhymes. Call it junk or crap if you like. His rap songs are among the best one can find in this part of the world where noise sells. Of course, most of his songs are often lascivious but they are no less luscious and mellifluous . Listen to Alobam, Die young, parcel et al and you would fess up the dude is good at what he does. What's more? He got swag, imagination and style. His unique hairstyle flash pass ones eyes. Perhaps, I like his songs because i understand Igbo quite well. Although, i do not myself hail from igbo.
Where the heck is my dictionary?!
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Hembelembe: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Pyno pyno I nwe weight URU DIA*
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Phyno bu aloma m. Ibo boy representing
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagytarius:
Where the heck is my dictionary?!
I think you left it in the kitchen after gobbling the broth meant for two persons. LOL.
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Phyno Ft. Flavour - Authe by chibexme(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
How To Send Unlimited Free SMS Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet

1) Download "Ozioma" app from Google Play for Android users or Blackberry AppWorld for Blackberry users.

2) If you are using Blackberry and do not have BB subscription visit http://ozioma.net through your phone and download from Ozioma website.

3) If you already have Ozioma app installed on your mobile phone or tablet with version less than 2.3, upgrade to start enjoying free SMS.

4) Create account if you wish to keep track of your sent messages. Account creation is optional.

Note: this service is not a promo, its free and unlimited for real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Top 10 Gospel songs of encouragement / Davido – "Fall" (official Audio) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.