Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) (33489 Views)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by odiyaka(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
God protect your people
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by searay(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
I blamed GEJ for this Ebola.

Reason:

I want APC to be happy.

But this Ebola virus nawao

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by seedorfg(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Infact i feel Cold hearing these.... embarassed
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by francondu: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
the mods brought this nonsense to the front page? After several reports?
Ina anu Igbo? Kedu ife icholo ka ndi mod bee unu mekwanum? Ebola erijaa nne gi otu. jiri oso jewa utu ngwere

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Bryan12(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
If this story happens to be true then I think they should test the japanese drug on this dude.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by tunex23: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oh boy see panic for school abeg, Me done run comot for hostel oo! I dey enter Area A like so..... Infact all my paroles with babes done halt henceforth, I no wan die o
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by akpanikpe(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
(Not confirm) So why u de tell us na?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by BankoleNco: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
phreakabit:

Thread Title : Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola

What am I missing here? Use Ur brain people.

Apparently, you are the only poster who took timeout to study the situation and consult his/her brain b4 posting. . . Prior to me that is wink

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by johnstar(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
ATSOMEH: I need to leave the country ASAP
yes, wait for me lets move 2gder, bia bt 2 wr na or mayb 2 anoda planet
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
francondu: Ina anu Igbo? Kedu ife icholo ka ndi mod bee unu mekwanum? Ebola erijaa nne gi otu. jiri oso jewa utu ngwere
Ngwakwe, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, seun, Ikenna351
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by arsetalks(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is getting serious. The FG and LSG have done a good job so far but this would have been prevented in the first place if the FG had taken the right steps.

We left it to the last minute and are now suffering big time for our last minute approach. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Donkunxex(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
waoh....ebola don turn to open WIFI now
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by bukkieillcity(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE: And some private school owners were advocating that schools be opened

Close down schools till next year to prevent it spreading faster
.you mean till next year huh?I guess u want ebola break for student.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by ATSOMEH(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
johnstar: yes, wait for me lets move 2gder, bia bt 2 wr na or mayb 2 anoda planet

Pls find your answer below

ATSOMEH:
Liberia ko, library ni. To scandinavia ofcourse.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by condralbede(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
U brought that on ur self....

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by francondu: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Ikpobago ndi iko gi nwoke? Ebola abanyekwa na ikpu gi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by epospiky(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
I am very serious about this, you and i know how pdp governors operate. I pray its not a confirmed case.
Stop imagining things. This has nothing to do with party. Your justification is way too wrong!

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by barackodam: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
tunex23: Oh boy see panic for school abeg, Me done run comot for hostel oo! I dey enter Area A like so..... Infact all my paroles with babes done halt henceforth, I no wan die o

grin

It's not funny actually, have done my part in making awareness though
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
abuayman: Haba mana Patrick Sawyer, gaskiya baka kyauta ba. Wallahi yhu(Sawyer) no try for us at all. If not because yhu are already dead, I would have place a curse on yhu. Haba!!! Maka why naw

I'll like to see how this is linked to him first.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
condralbede: U brought that on ur self....
did i insult anyone? I know pdp governors hardly invest in health care, these statrs cant even manage simple cases of cholera.

I won't join the wish away wagon even when i know how serious things are.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Ambi25: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
we done shawer with salt water! All is cover. Funny ko

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
epospiky: Stop imagining things. This has nothing to do with party. Your justification is way too wrong!
really? Wait till they mismanage the situation, Till me you are confident in that governor.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by sugaarbear(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
XketchDesigns:
Why not mention the nurse or diplomats that ran and the other hid in a hotel? they are worse than Patrick to be sincere!
see God forbides..if na you be that nurse you no go run??...do you know what it means to be isolated?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
The Dumbest comment I ve seen on NL
Obiagelli: This is. bad, bad, bad, in fact the worst case scenario. Pdp states are always clueless, i hope they have decent facilities there. God help us.

Oya gej carry TAN to kadunna

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Emulti(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
francondu: Ebola mere nne gi na otu.

fart in ur mouth nd move on!
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by duni04(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
sugaarbear: see God forbides..if na you be that nurse you no go run??...do you know what it means to be isolated?
So you'd rather run and give ebola to your family members than be isolated with the best treatment?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by jasper7(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Anybody is an ebola suspect. Even malaria looks like ebola. See where person wey get HIV dey fear ebola. Lol shocked
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by RedArmies12: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
And if such student attended a lecture in that big capacity and alway filled lecture theatre prio to this?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by phil5(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
hausa nor be guy,

if it gets to the north,its gonna spreaaaaddd like wild fire ,no common sense for north

mind u i live in kd so i knw wat am saying u idiot
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by olycholy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oh! Please let us all be health conscious.
[color=#006600]
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by donjazet(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
[b]This just reminds me of the 'cordilla virus' in the series '24' season3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / How Can One Abort 5 Months Pregenancy? / Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.