Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Can You Solve This Riddle? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can You Solve This Riddle? (708 Views)

Can You Solve This Riddle? / The Puzzled Riddle. Rack Your Brains / #riddle# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This Riddle? by MasterKtops(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
I recently came across this riddle which I had first seen two years ago. On that website, people were just arguing and we never really agreed. According to one report, only 10 per cent of people ever get it. Do you think you can get it? It goes by many names, but lemme call it this:

The Nigerian Puzzle:

I sing when the rain pours
In your nightmares I dwell
A mockery of your flaws
You fear me more than hell.

You hear me but can't reply
I make priests and goons tremble
I live until all die
Worst memories I cobble.

What am I?
Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by titiyella1(f): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
The wind
Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by Daizy200: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wind
Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by finofaya: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Death
Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by MasterKtops(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't think it's the wind because it says "The mockery of all your flaws" and "You fear me more than hell".

(1) (Reply)

Poem Titled BASTARD / Penastory: When Kids Play Adult Games / Expressing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.