Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! (17910 Views)

Meet Tayo, The Male Nigeria Representative At BBA Hotshot + 5 Others / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Afro Pop Star Seyi Shay To Perform At “BBA – The Chase” Sunday Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by frediech(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
APC at work..... lolzzzzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by deathstroke(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
nna na wah ooo. . .

I cnt jst wait to wotch it.
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by kandiikane(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
adebrave1: Can we say GOD is against the imorality the television programme BigBrotgerAfrica promotes?

This one wey fire don catch BigBrotherAfrica house for South Africa so? #ShowPostponed

na question I just ask oooo
ehn ehn

You and those who liked your post are hypocrites
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by wealthywisemen: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: God thank you!

I pray let more big brothers house burn completely. Like the following

these and many more are the dens of evil which display harlotry, prostitution and carnality of gargantuan magnitude.

1, big brother in england
2. Big brother australia
3. Big brother brazil
4. Big brother mexico
5. Big brother israel

big brothers burn in hell. Death to big brothers. Anyone sponsoring big brothers in nigeria, death to you.

Hypocrisy! people like you do worse things behind the curtains.
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by krayzieklay(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
pussypounder: my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji
lmfao!! Sorry bro!
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by Ayatullah(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good news. Good riddance to an Ugly Nonsense. May they never recover........AMEEEEEN shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by RSA(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Diplomatic way of telling west Africans to stay at home with their Ebola. I heard that because of visa issues, contestants from west African countries will be recruited from within SA. South Africa has more than enough west African to recruit from. And ps. This got nothing to do with God, if anything God hate Nigerians he think they're evil.lol!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by MrT2011(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
adebrave1: Can we say GOD is against the imorality the television programme BigBrotgerAfrica promotes?

This one wey fire don catch BigBrotherAfrica house for South Africa so? #ShowPostponed

ehn ehn

Happy over others misfortunes

Maybe the day you or your innocent loved ones involves in accident; we'll be here to rejoice undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by meforyou1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
O
Voicefilter: It is All4Naija who caused the fire.

Nigerians you should stop acting like little Jesuses. A studio catches fire you say it is God. When your grandfathers are marrying 9 year olds in your country where do you think God is, when Boko Haram is shelling the shi..t outta you where is God, when your Yahoo brothers are extracting money from aged people where is the God? You all do what those Big Brother peeps are doing and you come here to act as holier than the rest. Suck my nipples,nonsense! Did you think that maybe God saved the lives of others there. There could be an Ebola carrier in the contestants.
don't mind my hypocritical countrymen. I don't argue big brother this or that with anyone. I just know I watch it 24/7 from day 1 to day 91.
It's when any of them come into my house and switch off my TV or change the channel that I will know that the person is serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by mafimiseleya: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
who even told MNET that BBA is Africa biggest T.V reality show? whr d f**k do they wanna keep MTN PROJECT FAME? the great show that stik evry reasonabl youth to their T.V set with lots to learn. lemme even ask oo,what does this BBA of a thing impact in us?
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by Sexytemi(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: i learnt it from you.

I won't have quoted you, but I see that your mind is as dirty as the mind of these people you wish death upon, if the show ain't good, were u force to watch it, you saying they should all die and burn, don't you know you just became a murderer?, or what did bible talk about killing, its not until u bring out a knife, but u thinking it, and worst u are saying it, with that your place in hell Will be bigger than this people u call sinners, or what did Jesus say, if u knw that since u'av bin born u'av neva sinned, be the first to cast the stone, but I guess u ain't better than these people o, you curse, insult and swearing, you the devil urself, and I hope God help u.
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by austine4real(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
pDude: grin grin grin grin grin

Good riddance

Big Brother house of fornication, drunkenness, backstabbing, and nake.dness grin grin grin grin

That house has many demons flying around it cheesy cheesy cheesy
........ i think u are rght
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by jackal001: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2014

ehn ehn

This is the hypocrisy that has come to live with us in naij. All too religious but nothing good to show for it. If you feel ur submission is right could you provide answers to my questions; (1) If this is the act of God because of indecency involved then why did God allowed the previous ones to take place? (2) We see/hear churches/mosques that have gone up in flames or collapsed killing people does it mean God is also not happy with them because of the 'indecency' in those places of worship? mind you some have collapsed without even being put to use yet, so it still implies that there's indecency or maybe that they will use it for indecent purposes too so God had to be proactive?

Well personally I don't see anything good in the so-called BBA because it's morally bankrupt but please leave God out of this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by tmosco(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
All does that commit all dis act of immorality in private are d same wit does @ d bba. Only virgins can condemn them. Do not judge so that u will not be judge.
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by coolebux(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
I trust S/A youths they can't accept that waste of fund and laziness.

After the "apathy era" they learnt to fight everything evil.

Good a thing the so called "contestants" haven't arrived. if not, that could have been another Ebola.

#wrathofgod
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
BH tingz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by lusciouslex: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Praise God! The most boring show on tv has been postponed. It might interest you all to know that I am the 'ARSONIST'. How do you relax? Everyone should have a hubby which ought to be interesting. For example, how entertaining will it be to me if I devote so much time to watch my own video coverage of eating, sleeping, chats( sounding philosophical) and many other f**ked up bullshit? Big Brother Africa is an over hyped show and it is very pathetic to hear people converse about it simply because they think that's 'what's up'. Gone are those days I used to stay up all night anticipating a steamy action which never took place. The Sunday eviction show is always cool likewise some Saturday night parties and the highlight show unlike opening up Channels 197 and 198. Besides, look @ Uti closely, what does he portray? A corporate thug, a rascal, you name it? I'd would pick a well groomed I.k over him a million times.... Cheers to uninterrupted football, news, movie and music hours.... To my attackers, I'll say: just bring it.
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Voicefilter: It is All4Naija who caused the fire.
Leave me alone! I didn't cause any fire to your mini live p o r n o show! Sometimes nature knows the right thing to do to South African decaying society. Ptui! angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by korent: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Wow! That's good for them. God doesn't sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by Ksslib(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
See em confused fellas thanking God..

Ebola has been killing people but he didnt do zilch.. I guess setting BBA's house is tops on his priority.

Who's pathetic? The God or the dumb clown like followers? We all know the answer..

Nuff said..
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
i seriously hope this show can begin. With this soccer international break, TV has become quite dulling embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Prophet Joshua building collapsed yesterday,dozens of people died...does that mean God almighty is unhappy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 / Stephanie Nnadi Bags Double Award As Entertainment Personality, Best Talented Ma / Emmanuel Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.