Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again (17581 Views)

Breaking News!! ISIS Video Shows Beheading Of American Journalist Steven Sotloff / ISIS Beheads American Journalist (*** Warning: Graphic Content ****) / Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Richhommie(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
American hostage Steven Sotloff has reportedly been executed by jihadist terrorists. There was no immediate confirmation of the video.

The video reportedly warns governments to back off from "this evil alliance of America against the Islamic State".

Sotloff, 31, disappeared while reporting in Syria in August 2013. His apparent kidnap was not widely reported until he appeared on a video released last month by the Isil.

In the footage a masked militant beheads US reporter James Foley then parades Mr Sotloff, warning he will meet the same fate unless US President Barack Obama ends air strikes against the group in Iraq.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11071159/Steven-Sotloff-beheaded-by-Islamic-State.html
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Idrismusty97(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
His ministry is growing. Introducing the real Obama HealthISIS Care.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by FXElixir: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Keneking: Jona ohhhhhhhhhh grin

What does this have to with him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Richhommie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jona has not done anything o
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by amakufrancis(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Richhommie:
Jona has not done anything o
abt ISIS?
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by oKyrian: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
big fool

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by gift01: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Republicans warming up to start another Iraqi war. Enuf of this fyn boy president
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Richhommie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
amakufrancis: abt ISIS?
As in i am asking why the guy is blaming jonathan
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by atlwireles: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
When you accuse Nations of violating, human rights of terrorist, you see youtube videos of Americans being beheaded. I sooo miss George Bush.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Feedmemore(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Funny how these militant Islamic types always look the same. Dressed in black or camo, faces covered and carrying their trusty penis-substitutes. They act the same, use the same tired-out script (always blame "the Great Satan") - terrorize and commit unspeakable violence. These are impotent men who perhaps feel "power" for the first time. Like all men of their type (Hitler and his henchmen were perhaps the Western Archetype), they will come to nasty ends and fill the dustbin of history as the nameless freaks they are. In the end, the arc of history tends towards freedom and truth. Allahterrorism will cause some pain, but eventually will lead to nowehere.

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by knightsTempler: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
All they're doing is minimizing these brutal acts to a ho-hum level of routine, a kind that causes detached acceptance practiced when cutting the head off a chicken for the dinner table! Americans don't believe what they can't see and whats more couldn't care less awakening tomorrow morning rubbing their eyes, saying "James Foley who?"

The world NEEDS TO SEE these brutal acts as the converse of deterrent. The world needs an infuriated inspiration to instill a sense of rage and readiness for when the time comes to fight ISIS hand-to-hand and hold the brutes to accountability.

For instance: My idea for a televised beheading of an ISIS terrorist wouldn't be to dress in a masked BLACK Ninja outfit to hide the blood the way they do it. ...No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o siree Bob! I'd hold the SOB by the neck wielding my scimitar outfitted in SNOW WHITE Ninja robes before I take him to his knees so his comrades can see the blood and gore after I quickly disembowel him...and [then] let him say his last words as I casually step directly behind him!
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by anonymous6(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
sad these ISIS people are sick

1 Like

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by freshness2020: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Lord have mercy!
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Raxxye(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014
All these for Allah, I suppose?

How sad! SMH
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Feedmemore: Funny how these militant Islamic types always look the same. Dressed in black or camo, faces covered and carrying their trusty penis-substitutes. They act the same, use the same tired-out script (always blame "the Great Satan"wink - terrorize and commit unspeakable violence. These are impotent men who perhaps feel "power" for the first time. Like all men of their type (Hitler and his henchmen were perhaps the Western Archetype), they will come to nasty ends and fill the dustbin of history as the nameless freaks they are. In the end, the arc of history tends towards freedom and truth. Allahterrorism will cause some pain, but eventually will lead to nowehere.

True talk.
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by RayMcBlue(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2014
ISLAM: Breeding and fostering terrorism since 0.001 BC. angry

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by gift01: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2014
May the souls of the innocents being killed globally RIP
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by freshness2020: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Bro wetin happen! Jona collect ya Wife?
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by ichommy(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2014
#Americanwillknow

ISIS una wicked o
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Asemo11(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2014

how dis marta take consine na
abi na joba be obama
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by kayce911(f): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2014
america wil overcome them all..
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Sylvarresta(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Na wa o..... Jihadist
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by seguntijan(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2014
FBI report of 2005 which stated that "All Muslims are terrorists except the 94% that are not". Meaning, only 6% of terrorists are Muslims while 94% are non - Muslims.
All the so called Muslim terrorists groups have either direct or indirect Jewish and American connections. For instance, Hamas and Al- qa'ida, they evidences available on net shows that Hamas was formed trained and equipped by Israeli to rage terror against Fatah of Yasir Arafat. Al - qa'dah was formed, trained and equipped by America against Russia in Afghanistan. Sadam was provided with anthrax by America which he used against Iran. The Syrian rebels were armed to the teeth by America and it's allies to bring down the government of Bashar Al - asad. Even Isis is funded by the Jews. The strategy is to drag Iran into the war. In case Iran steps in to aid the Shiites, America would then strike Iran, Russia and Germany may come in for Iran and that would lead to drag33rd World War. That's the iNew World Order! Just Google ISIS!, windows of starting revelations would strike you down!
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Nawa oh oyibo journalists always go to the war front to report a crisis which may lead to their caption or death. An African journalist will not dare try such risk. bTW today is my birthday. www.nairaland.com/1885157/happy-birthday-me-ucheosefoh
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2014
These guys are mean and heartless.
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by olasmith10(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2014
obama promised them something should dis be in d affirmative: 'watch what Israel is Doing to its enemy and take note, we will make that look like a child's play '

honestly, an attack from the us is imminent
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Wonder what islam gain in beheading people. Islam is an occultic group and all these unpleasant act need to stop. Why force people into your religion or kill anyone that's not a part of your religion. That's crãzy.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2014
trained by d USA. assad of syria told d world he was fighting against terrorists. the USA and its media said they were freedom fighters. usa and d west trained dem. now part of dem have metamorphosed into ISIS. serves the imperialist usa right more will be beheaded. iraq and libya are in ruins because oil America went der. Afghan because of herion. Amerikanz engineering evil since 1490

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by dljbd1(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2014
knightsTempler: All they're doing is minimizing these brutal acts to a ho-hum level of routine, a kind that causes detached acceptance practiced when cutting the head off a chicken for the dinner table! Americans don't believe what they can't see and whats more couldn't care less awakening tomorrow morning rubbing their eyes, saying "James Foley who?"

The world NEEDS TO SEE these brutal acts as the converse of deterrent. The world needs an infuriated inspiration to instill a sense of rage and readiness for when the time comes to fight ISIS hand-to-hand and hold the brutes to accountability.

For instance: My idea for a televised beheading of an ISIS terrorist wouldn't be to dress in a masked BLACK Ninja outfit to hide the blood the way they do it. ...No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o siree Bob! I'd hold the SOB by the neck wielding my scimitar outfitted in SNOW WHITE Ninja robes before I take him to his knees so his comrades can see the blood and gore after I quickly disembowel him...and [then] let him say his last words as I casually step directly behind him!
Ha!
This one is strong! shocked
Re: ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again by Pontaboki: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2014
RayMcBlue: ISLAM: Breeding and fostering terrorism since 0.001 BC. angry
My Guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East / At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.