Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Was I Wrong? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was I Wrong? (884 Views)

Am I Wrong? / Pls Is There Any Body In My Shoes.i Need Advice Befor I Wrong My Self / Chevron Drilling Representatives: Why Was I Not Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong? by esley: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
last week Sunday after church I got a call frm a member as well dat I shld come see him. we met & he told me he has a driving job for me, as I am currently unemployed I decided to take it. Few days later he called me dat dey had given d job initially to a relative of theirs & d guy had turned it down & dat is y I was called, and d guy has come begging for d job back. It got to d point dat their mother had to come talk to me. After 2 days I went back and gave them the car key as well as ask them to call d first guy. Pls house was I wrong in giving the job back to the first guy? ur views are welcome.
Re: Was I Wrong? by toby4ever(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
esley: last week Sunday after church I got a call frm a member as well dat I shld come see him. we met & he told me he has a driving job for me, as I am currently unemployed I decided to take it. Few days later he called me dat dey had given d job initially to a relative of theirs & d guy had turned it down & dat is y I was called, and d guy has come begging for d job back. It got to d point dat their mother had to come talk to me. After 2 days I went back and gave them the car key as well as ask them to call d first guy. Pls house was I wrong in giving the job back to the first guy? ur views are welcome.
nt at all.u did d right tin..dere cud b an unforseen danger God is tryin to prevent frm happnin to u ..jus accept it wit fate..God wil provide anoda

6 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by stanley99a(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
You are not wrong. Just move on. Something better is coming
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
You don't like the job that is why you gave it up.

If it was an oil job I know you won't give it up. God has a way of blessing someone

Please next time when you get a job no matter the begging don't give it up
Re: Was I Wrong? by esley: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2014
MsSteph: You don't like the job that is why you gave it up.

If it was an oil job I know you won't give it up. God has a way of blessing someone

Please next time when you get a job no matter the begging don't give it up
I've done jobs nt as high paying as this in these last couple of months. mind u d job pays 50k monthly with some little bonus if I travel out of town. I jst felt sorry for d other guy cos he begged for about 4 days.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014
esley: I've done jobs nt as high paying as this in these last couple of months. mind u d job pays 50k monthly with some little bonus if I travel out of town. I jst felt sorry for d other guy cos he begged for about 4 days.

You felt sorry keh. You don't have to be sorry cause the guy rejected the offer

Anyways ur call tho

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by esley: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2014
MsSteph:

You felt sorry keh. You don't have to be sorry cause the guy rejected the offer

Anyways ur call tho
life should not be about urself alone. try tinkin about others for a change.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
esley: life should not be about urself alone. try tinkin about others for a change.

My dear sometimes you need to look out for yourself. If they truly cared about you they should have left the job for you since he rejected it.

This world is a jungle if you are too nice you won't get anything.

My question now is did they pay you for that two weeks?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Position / Merchant Acquisition At Kaymu (ibadan) / Upcoming Singers/artistes,earn N20,000 Per Show This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.