Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention (1329 Views)

Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Introduction:
Hi people, this thread is basically for individual employee that reside in Akwa Ibom state who have interest in investing part of their hard earn money in business but do not know the business to invest and the much needed time to manage it for maximum profit.
Interestingly, I have a business idea that is simple and straight forward with ROI in range of 50%-70% within three to four weeks and 97% success rate.

How It Works:
You invest in the business, I do the bulk of the work and return 50% - 60% of investment as profit within 3 to 4 weeks. You can choose to recoup only your profit, profit + investment or reinvest everything while counting on your next ROI.

Duration of Continual Investment:
Since its a business with prospect, the minimum period is at least two month after which you are completely free to opt out or continue as long as you fancy the business.

Reliability:
Since I reside in Akwa Ibom, we will first meet on a one on one basis, get to know each other, discuss further in detail on the business, before releasing your hard earn money if convince.

Investment Amount:
Basically, the idea is to start small and grow with time. Sixty to one hundred thousand naira (N60,000 - N100,000) startup capital will be enough.

Risk:
There is obviously no business on planet without risk, if one should tell you there is, beware of such. It all depends on how its being manage and the level of risk involve. However, the risk here is minimal to nothing(2%-3%) hence the 97% success rate envisage. We discuss it when meet.

Indicate your interest if you will be willing to invest. I will be willing to meet you and discuss further on the business and how it will thrive.

I will try and contact all that will be interested, and whoever ended up investing, the house will get to know and he/she will let the house know the situation after 3 - 4 weeks. I'll as well update the house.

Let's get the investor.
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by Systeme101: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
am interested...i reside in uyo...my no. 08162659316
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Systeme101: am interested...i reside in uyo...my no. 08162659316
Ok. I will contact you one on one by Monday.
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello people, please you have this week to identify your interest. I will contact those interested by Monday(8/9/2014) and Tuesday(9/9/2014) to discuss in details the kind of business and how it will thrive. Anyone who get convince and invest will be known by the house. Warm Regards!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Let your money work for you as early as possible. Don't let it losses it value by tomorrow. Put it to work as soon as you can, in other to sustain or multiply it value.
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning people. One person has indicated interest so far "Systeme101". I will meet him by Monday(8/9/'14). If you are interested identify. Warm Regards to All!
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by nigerianvenom(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2014
ibangs: Good morning people. One person has indicated interest so far "Systeme101". I will meet him by Monday(8/9/'14). If you are interested identify. Warm Regards to All!

are u ok at all?will u go away with ur grade Z scam.what do u think akwa ibomite are?
u wont people to enroll in a bizness and all u do is to dwell so much on the money without outlining the kind of bizness u wish to enroll.
becareful b4 i contact sss officials in nsikak eduok to trail u.
Systeme101: am interested...i reside in uyo...my no. 08162659316

as for u,dont come back here in some months time telling us how u were scammed through nairaland.someone brought up sily ideas and u failed to askes him the kind of bizness he does dat hasnt made him richer dan dangote but want to help others
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
nigerianvenom:

are u ok at all?will u go away with ur grade Z scam.what do u think akwa ibomite are?
u wont people to enroll in a bizness and all u do is to dwell so much on the money without outlining the kind of bizness u wish to enroll.
becareful b4 i contact sss officials in nsikak eduok to trail u.

as for u,dont come back here in some months time telling us how u were scammed through nairaland.someone brought up sily ideas and u failed to askes him the kind of bizness he does dat hasnt made him richer dan dangote but want to help others

Hi "nigerianvenom" I appreciate the concern you have for the people of our dear state Akwa Ibom due to the incessant scam a lot of Nigerian has experience both online and offline in recent years. But that does not mean both platform are deluged with fraudsters "No". Good deals has been and will still be made on both these platforms. Now if you read closely on my opening thread I have this "I reside in Akwa Ibom, we will first meet on a one on one basis, get to know each other, discuss further in detail on the business, before releasing your hard earn money if convince." I said I will DISCUSS THE BUSINESS with the intended investor IN DETAILS before he/she releases his/her hard earn money IF CONVINCE. So I don't think its ideal and fair enough for you to castigate and derogate this when neither you nor anyone is yet to meet me. Am sure you know that people out there have ideas but no imminent cash to invest, while others on the other hand have money but don't really know what to invest in. Am not quite impress on your action, but do have a nice time. Warm Regards!
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yea! Its weekend already and am meeting you guys by Monday and Tuesday. Please for those of you that are sure interested you can me mail through "javabangs@gmail.com". Warm Regards!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yea! People you can contact for a brief detail if interested. Warm Regards!
Re: Akwa Ibom Employees With Business Intention by ibangs(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Hey peep, good morning. Am glad to inform you that I have gotten an investor in the proposed business, though not a nairalander.

For those that indicated interest earlier but couldn't invest. I appreciate you all for your time, and wish you the very best in your endeavor.

See you all at the top.

Thank you and Warm Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Interest Rate On Personal Loans From 18% To 22% E.g Gtb, Zenith Bank? / How To Generate $500,000 From A One-time Investment Of N4,000. / Which Sports Betting Company Pays The Highest Commission To Their Agent..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.