Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves (1173 Views)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Why Do Goalkeepers Spit Into Gloves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mikel arrived the Eagles camp
on Tuesday as scheduled and
he told coach Stephen Keshi
he has at least four hand
gloves as part of his own
personal fight against Ebola.

“Coach I have up to four
hand gloves and if you don’t
mind, I can hand one pair to
you,” Mikel told his coach with
the rest of the squad reeling
with laughter.

Nigeria have recorded several
deaths from the Ebola disease
since the outbreak last month. However, the spirit in camp is
very buoyant with the arrival
of the super stars and Keshi
said he expects the best from
the players on Saturday in
the game against Congo.

By lunch time Tuesday, 17
players have reported to
camp with more players
expected before training in the evening after only nine players trained in the morning.

Ahmed Musa, Ogenyi Onazi, Efe
Ambrose, Kenneth Omeruo,
Juwon Oshaniwa, Sone Aluko,
and stand-in captain Austin
Ejide have all arrived.

http://www.africanfootball.com/mobi/mobi.php?page=article&ID=455394

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
LOL. I bet he only came cuz he heard Enyeama won't be available, which means he gets to wear the captain arm-band grin

I'm glad he didn't bail on us still, for all the insults we throw at him and considering the Ebola situation in nearby PH, you would think he'd just fashi Naija

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by Omero(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
No wahala, nice move thou, God wil c us through dis ebola scare IJN. can I here an.......
Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by johnstar(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
so ow dis a news??
Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by khattab02: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
lol.. better to be preventive than curative
Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
safarigirl: LOL. I bet he only came cuz he heard Enyeama won't be available, which means he gets to wear the captain arm-band grin

I'm glad he didn't bail on us still, for all the insults we throw at him and considering the Ebola situation in nearby PH, you would think he'd just fashi Naija
I pray for the best for Mikel. He loves the country with all his heart.

Wishing our team the best.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by terzurum5(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
So na so u fear death reach? Haaahahahahahahhahahaha
Mikel na baba oo

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by jhydebaba(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
If u get money, u go know say life sweet hence u go fear death pass.
Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by safarigirl(f): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2014
terzurum5: So na so u fear death reach? Haaahahahahahahhahahaha
Mikel na baba oo
no be only. If e too fear, he no for even smell airport. Shey you know when he's going back, na special treatment for London airport
Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by Emmysteve(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Never thought Mikel could be this funny.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2014
LOL.. when did Mikel become a comedian.. smiley
#supereagles

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Mikel Arrives Super Eagles Camp With Four Hand Gloves by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
safarigirl: LOL. I bet he only came cuz he heard Enyeama won't be available, which means he gets to wear the captain arm-band grin

Actually it's Ejide who is captain.

(1) (Reply)

A Love Song For Eva Carneiro / GD Daily 2 Odds For Large Stakers / Bastian Schweinsteiger To Join Man Utd [good Market Or Bad Market]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.