Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really Your Biological Parent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really Your Biological Parent (598 Views)

The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / Can You Adopt A Child That Is Not Your Biological Child? Any Challenges? / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really Your Biological Parent by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
What will you do if you wake up one morning only to hear your parents arguing.and suddenly your Dad says I told you not to Adopt this boy and calls out your name..why did you pick him up at first from the dustbin.. Actually you realised that there ain't your Biological parents what will you do grin
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really Your Biological Parent by NeuroBoss(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
It wouldn't matter anyway. The natural bond will cease immediately and it would now be a kind of appreciative love for what they have done for me all the while (that is if they didn't steal me or factory-produced me).
As for the biological parents, they are as good as forgotten. They certainly didn't have any emotional connection with me so I won't reckon with them.

1 Like

Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really Your Biological Parent by Kanwulia: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'd say:

PHOCK 'EM ALL! kiss
Re: What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really Your Biological Parent by tpiadotcom: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Husband Increasingly Getting Bored When He's Home With You? / Would You Divorce Her? / Signs He’ll Still Love You After You’ve Grown Old And Lost Your Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.