Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? (1189 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paid Female Soccer Stars Of 2015 / Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! / Eagles, Black Stars May Miss CAN 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Wale112(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
God bless Ghana

Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana cheesy

DISCUSS
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Descartes: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Attention-seeking Nigga cheesy tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Wale112(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Descartes: Attention-seeking Nigga cheesy tongue angry
angry
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Wale112(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Descartes: Attention-seeking Nigga cheesy tongue angry
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by azeeza(f): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
See beef! End of discussion.

Thread close!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
azeeza: See beef! End of discussion.

Thread close!!!!!!!

superzee

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Yes we are afraid but we are better.
Take a look at this,Barca is better than Valencia but Valencia always have a way they beat Barca but will you put them in the same level?.
No
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by fujirice: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Thought y'all said AFCON don't matter to you guys anymore? What's up with all this double standards?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by tijjanioyan: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Wale112: God bless Ghana

DISCUSS
wetin dis one dey talk sef?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Wale112(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by heatmeup(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2014
pls when is spain vs holland match starting undecided
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by mcdreeezy: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Wale112: grin grin
It's not like we're afraid but I kinda rate Ghana ahead of Nigeria in football, but some people might not agree tho grin
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by mikron(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2014
Its rather ghanaians that are afraid of us, they always talk about naija teams. All our trams are tight unlike ghana that can boast of just their senior male team the blackstars. Uganda will deal wit their sorry a.s.s dis weekend in d afcon qualifiers
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by osystein(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Why won't SE fear Ghanain kung-fu football. Ghanaian inferiority complex towards Nigeria leads to lots of injured SE players.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by YoursGEJ(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Who is wale? Abeg make somebody give me torch make I see am well before I comment.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by M4gunners: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Shey Ghana don get new Team abi na thesame Team when go Brazil go yab demselfs? Or the Ghana when go Scotland CW game come back with 2 media abi how?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by CrudeGH: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
M4gunners: Shey Ghana don get new Team abi na thesame Team when go Brazil go yab demselfs? Or the Ghana when go Scotland CW game come back with 2 media abi how?
na da same team your supa chinchins have not beaten since 2006! a country of 200 million can't select 11 players to beat a country of 24 million? you should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by BrokenTV: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wale112: God bless Ghana

DISCUSS
PLEASE EVERYBODY SHOULD IGNORE THIS TOUT.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Krasid(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
With the way Ghanaian football has been in recent months, i will not be surprised if they fail to qualify for AFCON 2015.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
CrudeGH: na da same team your supa chinchins have not beaten since 2006! a country of 200 million can't select 11 players to beat a country of 24 million? you should be ashamed of yourself!
the last time I checked the "supa chinchin" are d african champion$your "24million" super power hasn't won it in how many zillion years again?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by M4gunners: 4:10am On Sep 04, 2014
CrudeGH: na da same team your supa chinchins have not beaten since 2006! a country of 200 million can't select 11 players to beat a country of 24 million? you should be ashamed of yourself!
Imoh hahaha hw did you arrived on that 200m or are you a wizard just asking?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by khattab02: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
fujirice: Thought y'all said AFCON don't matter to you guys anymore? What's up with all this double standards?
lol...
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by khattab02: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2014
mcdreeezy: It's not like we're afraid but I kinda rate Ghana ahead of Nigeria in football, but some people might not agree tho grin
yeah, I sometimes do too, but recent performance shows they are becoming under achievers.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by khattab02: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
lol... Do you know before 2008, it took Ghana 15 years to beat the super chin chins?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by khattab02: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2014
tuffgongjo: the last time I checked the "supa chinchin" are d african champion$your "24million" super power hasn't won it in how many zillion years again?
lol... Over 3 decades!
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
khattab02: lol... Do you know before 2008, it took Ghana 15 years to beat the super chin chins?
Go back and do proper research.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by khattab02: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2014
OXYGEN01: Go back and do proper research.
yes I stand corrected. Where is the problem? Is it more or less? Or did I totally missed it?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
khattab02: yes I stand corrected. Where is the problem? Is it more or less? Or did I totally missed it?
That statement is misleading because it ain't true.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by CrudeGH: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
khattab02: lol... Do you know before 2008, it took Ghana 15 years to beat the super chin chins?
and before those 15 years nko? hahahaha you sound like a kid. go and study the number of times the two countries have played each other and tell me which country has won more often. hahahahaha didnt Ghana flog these supa chicnhins 7-0 in one match?
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by khattab02: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
OXYGEN01: That statement is misleading because it ain't true.
that the last time Ghana defeated Nigeria before 2008 was 1992? You can tell the correct one.
What I can remember is that, it was Abedi pele's side that defeated Nigeria in the 1992 nations cup semis.

What I don't know and can't remember is the results between Nigeria and Ghana over 2 legs in the 2002 worldcup qualifiers which also includes Liberia in the same group.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by khattab02: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
CrudeGH: and before those 15 years nko? hahahaha you sound like a kid. go and study the number of times the two countries have played each other and tell me which country has won more often. hahahahaha didnt Ghana flog these supa chicnhins 7-0 in one match?
do you know, yes or no? Give me my answer and you can go ahead to point your facts.

If you say I be tata, I no mind.
Re: Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Trophyless ghana.

(1) (Reply)

What If These Footballers Play For Nigeria / FIFA Has Released The 23 Players Shortlisted For 2014 Ballon D'or Award / Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.