Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? (5315 Views)

Teen Has 232 Teeth Pulled From Mouth / Doctors In India Remove 232 Teeth From Mouth Of Teenage Boy / Please Help Me, Nairalanders! I`m Suffering From Mouth Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by jeamie(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2014
It is so annoying....this has been happening for over a year now....after brushing...then a whitish sticky substance start coming out from your mouth during sneezing...talking...coughing..It is so annoying..

Letz from you guyz..
P:S NO INSULTS..

Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by Ezedon(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Rush now for Ebola test it may be one of the symptons
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2014
You are not alone in that observation.

It is your buccal mucosa ( lining of the inner walls of the mouth ) that is sheared-off by the corrosive effects of that paste you mention.

You can reduce this by

1- Reducing the duration you hold the paste in your mouth when brushing.

2- Don't apply so much paste than is necessary. A pea-size is enough instead of running the paste down the full length of the bristle most off which get wasted anyway but not without the sting and peel on your mouth lining.

3- You can just do the needfull and abandon the brand since you mentioned it only occurs with it.

I hope I have been of help to you?

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by johnwizey: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2014
I just finished brushing with close up and I can't see any whitish or blackish substance. Bros u nid to go for check-up
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Ezedon: Rush now for Ebola test it may be one of the symptons

For over a year?
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by jeamie(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2014
matify:

You are not alone in that observation.

It is your buccal mucosa ( lining of the inner walls of the mouth ) that is sheared-off by the corrosive effects of that paste you mention.

You can reduce this by

1- Reducing the duration you hold the paste in your mouth when brushing.

2- Don't apply so much paste than is necessary. A pea-size is enough instead of running the paste down the full length of the brush most off which get wasted anyway but not without the sting and peel on your mouth lining.

3- You can just do the needfull and abandon the brand since you mentioned it only occurs with it.

I hope I have been of help to you?
has it ever happened to you
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by jeamie(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Ezedon: Rush now for Ebola test it may be one of the symptons
A year angry
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by agohmamuda(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2014
@O.p. i don't use close up sha but that stuff u talking about happens when u don't rinse your mouth properly. As in rinse ur mouth continuously until u don't/can't taste the paste again.
P.s guy ur palm na die oh. see veins abi na cracks sef. na play oh.
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by jeamie(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
agohmamuda: @O.p. i don't use close up sha but that stuff u talking about happens when u don't rinse your mouth properly. As in rinse ur mouth continuously until u don't/can't taste the paste again.
P.s guy ur palm na die oh. see veins abi na cracks sef. na play oh.
grin grin
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2014
jeamie: has it ever happened to you

Let's say .....I see people who want explanations concerning their well-being or are not feeling too well.

I hope you understand my job?
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by corisande: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2014
angry
not only close up ,oral b does this to me
I'm stuck on colgate
Re: Have You Noticed Whitish Stuff That Comes Out From Mouth After Using Close-up??? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
johnwizey: I just finished brushing with close up and I can't see any whitish or blackish substance. Bros u nid to go for check-up
..lol...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Use That SNIPER!!! / Cross River Doctors Suspend Strike / Ogun Iju(fibroid) Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.