Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Van Gaal: I Will Win Trophies With United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal: I Will Win Trophies With United (531 Views)

The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History / Van Gaal Unhappy With United's Pre-season Tour / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal: I Will Win Trophies With United by 1legend: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Louis van Gaal insists he has no regrets about taking the Manchester United job and has vowed to bring more trophies to Old Trafford. Read full story>>>http://www.naijaballer.com/?p=17239

(1) (Reply)

Thibaut Courtois Has Signed A Newfive-year Contract With Chelsea / Have Madrid Made Most Of Ronaldo? / Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.