Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

[URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? (2449 Views)

Interswitch Introduces Affordable Payment Gateway For SMEs (quickteller) / In Need Of An SDK Developer, Can You Develop Apps For Connected TV Platforms? / I Need A Script For Classified Ad Site Like Craiglist Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by Slyr0x: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi,

Can you develop a website like https://www.quickteller.com/

If YES, send your portfolio to slyrox2[at]gmail[.]com

If your portfolio is attractive, you will be invited for a chat today/tomorrow.

PS: YOUR WEB DEV COY HAS TO BE REGISTERED WITH C.A.C.
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by cyrielo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
What is C.A.C
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by nollyj: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
cyrielo: What is C.A.C

CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION

http://cac.gov.ng/home/

They handle business registration in Nigeria
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by CashdownNG: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
quick teller is no joke, I know because my team have developed something similar to that before.

well if it's a serious gig then contact me on 08133548453 let's talk
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by Awwal1st(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Slyrox drop your BBM pin or phone number let's chat... Am a pentester
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by Slyr0x: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Awwal1st: Slyrox drop your BBM pin or phone number let's chat... Am a pentester

Slyrox2[at]gmail[.]com
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by udswagz: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by guru01(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
@slyrox is this offer still open
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by expertfingers(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
What does a site like quickteller look like? grin
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by telim: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2014
guru01:
@slyrox is this offer still open
am sorry for derailing the thread. I saw one of your post about a virtual graphcard address, pls, if you will permit me. The virtual address is urgently needed.
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by guru01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
telim:
am sorry for derailing the thread. I saw one of your post about a virtual graphcard address, pls, if you will permit me. The virtual address is urgently needed.
you can contact graphcard.com if you need a virtual address.
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by telim: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't want the address to be detected as virtual b'cause the survey site am using it for are very stubborn. Thanks
guru01:

you can contact graphcard.com if you need a virtual address.
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by guru01(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
they can handle that for you. just contact them before you pay.
Re: [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? by 9janinja(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2014
Hi guys I have a idea and I'll need ur help , I'll just go staright to d point..... "Ringo top up"is the name company that deals with virtual top up for various telecommunication network in nigeria . What I want to do is that I want someone to help me build this kind of app. For me .but I want the Mtn and the etisalat running perfectly on it so I can print it into a voucher form so I can sell it instead of the scratch type . My reason for doing this is that I really need to meet up with my target @ work because getting another job that'll pay ur all of ur bill is....you know what. That means .its legal and not illegal . Thanks or better still if u guys ave a better idea pls inform me . Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Sap Consultants For Niga Project / GSM Numbers And Email Database / Free Ebook: Beginning Asp.net 2.0 Databases: From Novice To Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.