Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

List Of Top Application For Android - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Top Application For Android (2929 Views)

Best Font Application For Android / How To Download Whatapp Application For Nokia 2700 Classic / Chatting Application For Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by gift01: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Wetin your eye find go dere? Abi you wan tell us sometin?
I no blind and blood dey flow for my vein. I like that thing but can't say it
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
**my neighbour back den in school would say stuff lyk dis** I rike this thlead, I willi forrow this thlead grin
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by dondiggy: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
femidejulius:

The language is often in English when u first download it. It however will change later to Chinese. Try to learn d keys as fast as u can before the language changes. Normally, it takes up to weeks before it changes and even when it does, some things will remain in English.
Not working, new features are added to the update, making it difficult to relate with
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by femidejulius(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
dondiggy:
Not working, new features are added to the update, making it difficult to relate with

Okay.. I have actually avoided the temptation of updating it
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by dondiggy: 1:39am On Sep 05, 2014
femidejulius:

Okay.. I have actually avoided the temptation of updating it
will go with u on this,,,,,
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
dondiggy:
will go with u on this,,,,,

Seconded!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Who Called You While Your Phone Was OFF On MTN / China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System / Infinix S4: Hands On & Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.