Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result (3009 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by smartbingari(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by MoneyGreen(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes, University of kapanto

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Bishiie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes, U I (University of Ile) grin

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Melahou(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
You can but to study what...
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by smartbingari(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Melahou: You can but to study what...
Computer Science

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Guykhena(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is this a joke or what?
Dude you failed the main subjects you need,, Eng(which is compulsory),Phy,bio....
I don't see any chance..

Better go get a G.C.E form..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Guy forget keke napep driving na ur calling

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by goldfish80(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
You did well in maths and chemistry. If only you did better in biology you could have stood a chance in a course like traditional medicine in Ijebu ode.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
3 credits only ...pls buy another form or get married grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by rattlesnake(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Even church won't admit u my brother... undecided

F9 in CRS.....u be real ogbologbo grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by cirmuell(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
rattlesnake: Even church won't admit u my brother... undecided

as in ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Orunto: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
No.
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Even dyeing and bleaching u no even manage pass that one sad

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Baddo101(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
got a credit in math and chemistry? I dont think dias anyway for 100l admision but mayb in pre-degree u mait b admitted. i guess u re frm an "educationally less developed state" so it may work out..... not an assurance though..

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
op...
it is very difficult to get admission with this result...
it is not too late to resit for the exam next year...
just do something productive and don't waste your time
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by hustla242: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
It's obvious you are a computer genius. I'll advise you to enrol in technical IT course but try to strengthen your English and Physics. The difference between a C6 and D7 can be only a few marks. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by tellwisdom: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
You can work in a factory with that.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by themmydhayhor(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin O boi.........

Na re-sit sure pass 4 u Ooooooooo
Datz if dis kin flying result no go show up again...though
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by priscaoge(f): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2014

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by priscaoge(f): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
tellwisdom: You can work in a factory with that.
Is it as a cleaner? undecided
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't really think so. U just have to sit up and try again. Don't give up just yet. You getting a bad result doesn't mean u can't get to the uni. U just have to go back to ur books or u could go back to ss2 and try again. Or u cud try rems. But if u ask me I will tell u to go back to ss2. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
goldfish80: You did well in maths and chemistry. If only you did better in biology you could have stood a chance in a course like traditional medicine in Ijebu ode.

broda take am easy na

Lmfao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Baddo101: got a credit in math and chemistry? I dont think dias anyway for 100l admision but mayb in pre-degree u mait b admitted. i guess u re frm an "educationally less developed state" so it may work out..... not an assurance though..
educationally less developed state?? am 100% sure you are pointing at the north. Are u trying to say people from an educationally developed state can't have this type of result or one worse that this(No offence @op) smh
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by wealthuwa20: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Even dyeing and bleaching u no even manage pass that one sad
rotfl my thoughts also grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by ignis: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Just 3 credits, and English is not among.
Op, you must be a joker for asking if you can get admission with this.
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
ignis: Just 3 credits, and English is not among.
Op, you must be a joker for asking if you can get admission with this.
and his name is "smart" grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
op refund ur papa money o

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by MymothersKeeper(f): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
im old (mid 30s) and not even in naij but i have a question, in UK if you fail one core subject they save the result and you rewrite. Even today as i don finish university. I only got my maths few years ago. I hope op doesnt have to do it all over again? if so i feel bad for olodo in nigeria shocked

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by Daniel058(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
AKPOS RESULT
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by ibrahym47(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2014

dis 1 cracked my ribs
Re: Can I Get Admitted Into The University With This Result by marcjoe(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
MymothersKeeper: im old (mid 30s) and not even in naij but i have a question, in UK if you fail one core subject they save the result and you rewrite. Even today as i don finish university. I only got my maths few years ago. I hope op doesnt have to do it all over again? if so i feel bad for olodo in nigeria shocked

Na everything oh....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Eats That Snake Killed In Uniuyo, Shares Shocking Photos / Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students / Once Bitten, Twice Shy - 1st Term School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.