Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Vultron:defender Of The Universe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vultron:defender Of The Universe (515 Views)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Voltron Defender Of The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vultron:defender Of The Universe by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
this is a trend for those who rember this great cartoon we use to watch as kids
Re: Vultron:defender Of The Universe by Ivanspring(f): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
I used to love this cartoon so much! Though i never really understood what was happening...except that five guys usually got into these lion-like machines to form vultron in order to save the world.
I remember Princess 'Alora'... not sure if i got the spelling right, and her father who only appeared on a large screen whenever he wanted to talk to her.
I also remember the bad guy - a blond, who was always cooking up one mischief after another and whenever he was defeated, would always say, ''I'll be back''.

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Keeps It Real, And Sets Her Haters Straight / Best African Videos / #bring Back Our Nairaland#useless Topics Making Front Page Lately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.