Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Awkward Moment You Have Experienced Or You Can Imagine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Awkward Moment You Have Experienced Or You Can Imagine (636 Views)

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Hilarious! How Many Of Us Have Experienced This? / That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Moment You Have Experienced Or You Can Imagine by khunz: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lets share some embarrassing moments we have personally experienced or that which we can imagine possible:

•When your call your wife Linda instead of Tina. Hoops Linda happens to be your hot female secretary’s name.

• When your crush cooks a very salty food, you can’t eat it, your cant spit it neither can you tell her. Well Just swallow/munch it with water.

• When you are alone in your office (newly employed) and you fart only for your colleagues to enter a minute later.

• When Messi misses a penalty kick and Ronaldo scores on a counter attack from the missed penalty

• When you are doing a presentation with your zipper wide open, only to know after the presentation!

• When the wind is fiercely blowing up your shirt up at a fully packed national stadium.

• When you leave home feeling cool in your afro hair cut , only for you to sight yourself from a show glass that you forgot to comb the
LONGGGGG hair many hours later.

• When your Sunday school teacher ask you joking during a class the name of the man that killed Goliath and you shout Samson cos you
were busy chatting on your phone and didn’t hear the question.

• When you arrive at work with your trouser tucked into your socks.

• When you wake hope without praying(even when you have the time and it crossed your mind) , only for you to get to work late on the
same day and you see your boss car parked outside, how do you open the same mouth to start praying?

• When you try to enter an office with greeting the people seated by the entrance only to discover the door is locked , how do you ask
them about the occupant's whereabout

• When you PUT on your tv for live friendly match and you see Spain 1-Burundi 5 five minutes to go!

• When you are in an interview for a new job (hr / compliance officer)and your present boss calls you and the interviewers grant you
permission to pick up and the conversation below takes place;
Boss: where are you? , we are all waiting for you.
You: (reluctantly)Am in the bank submitting the documents you gave me to the branch manager,can I call you back sir.
Boss : No let me talk to the branch manger , I need to discuss something urgently with him.
Yousadyou cover the mouth piece and ask the interviewers can anybody volunteer to be the branch manager )
Interviewers: (chorus ) No!!!!!!
You: (you changed your voice ) This is the branch manager on the line how can i help you sir?
WILL YOUR STILL BE OFFERED THE NEW JOB?

Share yours.
Re: Awkward Moment You Have Experienced Or You Can Imagine by RichDad1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op, rename thread as : #That Awkward Moment
Anyways I'm here first. In case....
Re: Awkward Moment You Have Experienced Or You Can Imagine by acenazt: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
mehn me na wen my neighbour catch me dey nack her daughter oh. choi dat day was hellish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guys / . / Very Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.